• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Z1000 w/ factory extended warranty, $7000 obo Atlanta

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tby

Reaction score
Selling my beloved Z1000 because she hasn't been seeing any use since I got the '14 FJR ES. She's got the factory extended warranty until 6/17 and can be extended another 1 or 2 years. Serviced at the dealer under a maintenance plan and is up-to-date. Never dropped or crashed but I did do a 2nd gear power wheelie once.

More details here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Other-/281896912160

Best to contact me through eBay because Gmail thinks all my e-mails from this forum are spam.

14950737109_bc33a85a4e_h.jpg

Nice bike. Love your ad. So have you dropped and/or crashed the '14 ES FJR yet?
rolleyes.gif
Almost tipped over in the pull-off pictured but asdgirl ran over and saved it. Had a full tip-over... somewhere near Walhalla, SC. She wasn't quick enough that time and got some rash on the left mirror cover. Both within two weeks of buying it. Had a proper get-off on my first FJR on my first ride. My Night Rod made it almost two months before I did $6,500 in damage. Stuff happens but I've always walked away with nothing hurt worse than my pride.

Brrrrrrmmmm! Zing! Woosh! .... and Hud gets a ticket. Not in the market for anything that raises my insurance premiums, thanks!

Good luck with sale.

The Z has attracted the same number of tickets as each FJR I've owned (1). It must look really fast tho 'cause people were always waving at me to slow down.