• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR1300A for SALE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JON-PNW2013

Reaction score
L O A D E D
(trying to figure out how to load pictures...)

Currently on consignment at Skagit Powersports (see link here) in Burlington WA. You can call them or me for details but you will have to buy from them until my consignment contract is up.

You can check out the factory specifications here, but to highlight new in 2013:
  • Design updates to front end, windshield, headlights, and body make the bike sportier and more modern looking [including better aerodynamics].
  • Cylinders are updated to a sleeveless design with new piston rings.
  • Yamaha chip-controlled throttle (TCC-T) which incorporates a motor and throttle position sensor to meter out fuel delivery, CRUISE CONTROL, TRACTION CONTROL and two settings: Sport and Touring.
  • Now uses independent damping fork with new internals and springs.

Highlighting some of the custom mods I've done or had done here:
  • Helibar triple clams and posts to raise and bring back the handelbar and lower the front end
  • Custom dog bones to lower the rear end (total suspension adjustment = less 2 inches)
  • Power Commander and Two Brothers exhaust (professionally tuned at SPS)
  • Michelin Road Pilot 4 tires (less than 3k on them)
  • CA Scientific +3/+3 windscreen
  • T-Rex fork and frame sliders
  • Seth Laam custom seats
  • Hyperlites (rear combo + front white)
  • Yamaha OEM trunk and pad
  • I already customized the battery panel for easy removal ;-)
  • I have the OEM windscreen, center stand, triple clamp, clutch and brake levers

Thanks Niehart - forgot the important stuff and I can't figure out how to edit my post - it says I do not have permission to do so.

Whoever gets it probably gets to hug Casandra.
punk.gif

Thanks for the help everyone - you are a great bunch of guys! I'll be a little sorry to see her go, but in the end, it's just not quite my thing. Maybe if she was part of my arsenal and not my only ride. It was - IS - an absolutely stellar machine! If it doesn't sell in the next 30 days or so, I'll get it back and keep riding it until someone else falls in love with her. ;-)

Somewhere I have pic's of her and George trying to figure out how to open the air wing on a 13. I'm sure she hugs good..............

Damn...wish that bike was not so damn far away.
I'm sure Bugnatr would ride it east for ya.Gen 3 is where it's at. Really.
I just need to get through this issue with my back first. And then, I'd have to have you pick up my 06, so you can store it at your place.

Plus, I would have to put it back to stock height.

Last edited by a moderator: