2013 Headlight Adjustment

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The General

Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust the headlights horizontally on my 2013? The two dash knobs are for vertical control only. I checked the owners manual and found nothing. Thanks!

The left headlight appears to be off a bit and I keep getting flashed at by oncoming vehicles. The dealership told me that they are adjustable horizontally but didn't tell me how to do it. :/

Really? Come on... That's the first thing I did. I can look at the light and tell it's off a little, angled to the left.

So, is there a way to adjust it horizontally or not? That's all I'm asking.

yes on gen2 look behind inner cowl panels upper corner toward center on headlamp buckets my guess is gen3 probability the same

yes on gen2 look behind inner cowl panels upper corner toward center on headlamp buckets my guess is gen3 probability the same
Seriously? Never knew the lights moved left to right.

On another note, why are some people so Goddammed uppity?

1000 words:

HeadHorizAdj.jpg

Thanks guys! I see the diagram is for the Gen II, but I'll give it a look on mine. Since mine is under warranty, I may have the dealership do it...for liability reasons. I never had this issue with my '06.

At least I know now that it can likely be done...that's a good thing! :)