2015 Christmas Calendar!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
From TominCA:

Nice bump of an old thread, but the original content has been censored out of existence. Just so you don't go away without getting your money's worth, here are all 12 days of Christmas wrapped up in one package for ya.

emily-nolan-nude-photo__width_580.jpg

From Papa Chuy Viejo:

Tom you are a Nice Guy, but you sure as Hell aren't an Irishman! Michael O'Keeffe, Michael McNamara and BeemerDonS would DO her in a Dublin minute!

Hell's Bell's Maun, we Micks and Paddies would do her twice and take her to Brunch! Begorah and Bejaysus, even the Large Ladies need some loving also!

I couldn't agree more!!! We Spaniards like them full too! ;-)

Hello Don, long time no see! I am heading tomorrow on a family train ride trip through Italy, no bikes though, but is gonna be fun!

Tasteful, and artistic pose, save for the hand orientation. If I were the photographer, I'd ask the model to turn her hands to more natural appearing, more relaxed orientations.

OK, I realize this may seem picky. I've been doing some 'life' sketches lately, and I just can't help it!

Tasteful, and artistic pose, save for the hand orientation. If I were the photographer, I'd ask the model to turn her hands to more natural appearing, more relaxed orientations.
OK, I realize this may seem picky. I've been doing some 'life' sketches lately, and I just can't help it!
Yeah... those hand positions look like she's about to kung fu your ass..
rolleyes.gif

Yeah... those hand positions look like she's about to kung fu your ass..
rolleyes.gif
Yep. Those hands and arms should be at her sides.
grin.gif
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?

Full frontal is fine by me, (or before, beside, beneath, whatever!)

Anyway, those hands just look wrong. Too tense, or 'kung-fu-ish' as Teehami noted. Maybe she practises Wing-Chun in her spare time.
aikido.gif

Here's an example of a more classic pose. Note how the hand positions flow, echoing the languid, innocent yet subtly erotic sensuous atitude of the central figure

Detail from Botticelli's painting "Venus arising from the waves"

8012513754_96f2ab1ca6.jpg

So just remember this next time you're doing nude photography
coolsmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a nice find. Not the photoshopped impossibly thin women and damned attractive. For those of us that have been around a while it's not a shock to the system. As long as the hands aren't pushing away, I really don't care.

Redfish you are one funny guy....

Ya, many of the women one sees in the media that are super hard bodies look like they'd give a guy paper cuts if he tried to get friendly.

Latest posts