• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 FJR1300ES - $9200 Metro St. Louis, MO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJAMT

Reaction score
Thought I would post here a few days before Cycletrader, Craigslist, etc in case a forum member wants dibs. I'm still taking pictures for the other listings but you guys know what one looks like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale by original owner. Purchased new in Jan 2015 and regularly maintained.

- about 24,700 miles (still commuting to work)

- Y.E.S. Yamaha Extended Service warranty protects your investment until Jan 2019.

- 4 windshields so you can find the right one for you.
- Yamaha stock and touring
- Ceebaileys dark sport shield for summer and tall/wide for winter

- Yamaha factory frame sliders

- Seth Laam seat with heat

- FOBO Bike tire pressure monitoring system

- Helibars Touring Bridge

- Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse block

- Garauld highway pegs

- Back-off brake light modulator

- Factory Service Manual

- not included but negotiable are a Garmin Zumo 660 GPS and SW-Motech Trials powered tank bag with dual cigarette type outlets

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you selling!? Are you changing to a different bike?

Text message sent John
Go get it Josh...this deal has your name all over it.
punk.gif

Yes I am Allen. It opened up the horizon for me and let me know that I can ride much, much farther than the next county. For that I'm very grateful.

The FJR is a great bike but I can't afford, or store, 2 large bikes. Believe me. I checked but the garage size and the Commander-in-Chief, Household (CINCHOUSE) made clear that wasn't a viable course of action.

I keep looking farther down those dirt roads and forest trails and I know I'm going to get myself in trouble by succumbing to temptation if I don't get something more "fit for purpose". I'm looking at Teneres, Africa Twins, GS, etc. Something big and comfortable enough for more IBA rides but with better suspension travel and "fall down ability".

I sure hope Josh can make it happen on this bike. I would love to make an offer, however I don't have cash sitting in the bank. I will continue to save...

John and I would like to make a joint announcement!

SOLD!!

Picked it up tonight. John rode a little over an hour to meet me. I put her in the trailer and just got home.

In case anyone of you that were thinking about calling her a trailer Queen, don't bother. It was snowing here when I got home.

Thanks again John. I will take good care of her!

Did I mention I have a 2004 ABS for sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Joe - I have to agree. That bike had Josh's name all over it. And it's already farkled!!! Just add gas and ride, after the snow melts - of course...

Congratulations Josh. That really was one hellova deal, I'm jealous. I bought my 2014A new two years ago for 12,600 out the door with 4 year extended and though I got a good deal. Wow...That's a really nice snag. Enjoy the new ride!! Very exciting.