2018 Loudon Classic and NH Bike Week

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay and Nay!

Hanging out at Loudon for a couple days could be a lot of fun. On the other hand, I can think of few places in the northeast I would less rather be than Laconia during bike week. It would be interesting if you could be instantly transported there (without motorcycle), watch some of the spectacle for a couple of hours and then be elsewhere. All without having to deal with the drunks, idiots and pirates on the surrounding roads. I guess I never embraced the whole mass MC rally thing although I know a bunch of people for whom Laconia is the year's premier event.

If you go you'll need to wash [disinfect] yourself afterwards...good place to see titties tho..

Yay and Nay!
Hanging out at Loudon for a couple days could be a lot of fun. On the other hand, I can think of few places in the northeast I would less rather be than Laconia during bike week. It would be interesting if you could be instantly transported there (without motorcycle), watch some of the spectacle for a couple of hours and then be elsewhere. All without having to deal with the drunks, idiots and pirates on the surrounding roads. I guess I never embraced the whole mass MC rally thing although I know a bunch of people for whom Laconia is the year's premier event.
Agreed!

If you go you'll need to wash [disinfect] yourself afterwards...good place to see titties tho..
You said "titties"
rofl.gif

usually less gear than she has...didn't post those for fear of the admin.. [now sheep ...hmm]