• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2018 Yamaha FJR1300ES w/accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Evers

Reaction score
Up for sale is a pristine FJR with only 10,700 miles and loaded with just about every option. Beautiful satin blue with a color matched 57 liter oem top case w/backrest pad. Upgraded oem luggage rack that has been powder coated black to match. Frame sliders, T Rex side case cages, oem touring w/s (oem included), Corbin seats, Seth Laam seats, oem seats, Battery Tender lead on a new Yuasa battery, new tires, all recalls and maintenance up to date. Located in the Mpls, MN area. $14,000 with all the options, $12,000 for the bike in stock form. I will adjust the price accordingly to the options you may or may not want. I will help facilitate shipping or delivery. Thank you. Jay 952-457-2104

Attachments

• 20221020_171032.jpg
    20221020_171032.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20221020_170955.jpg
    20221020_170955.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230607_184138.jpg
    20230607_184138.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 20230313_102446.jpg
    20230313_102446.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
I forgot to mention that if the prospective buyer doesn't want any or all of the accessories, get in line cuz they will be sold in a first in line order. Prices will be posted at that time. Jevers

I'd be first in line for the Corbin AND Lamm seats.
Let me know:
-Front and passenger for both?
-How much for each set?
-How much for both sets?
-Do any have the heated option?
Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

I'm making a list and I don't care if you're naughty or nice. I only care if you have money!;) So far I have.............
Onebohemian down for the Seth Laam seats $500
Coachpilot down for the Corbin seats $400 & 2nd in line for the
Seth Laam seats. So far this is just a wish list. I will keep you posted. Thanks guys for your interest. Jevers

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good bike! Holiday price of
$13,500!
I have changed the title of this post but can't edit the rest. After seeing the competition, I think the ad should read " NICELY OPTIONED " in place of " loaded with just about every option ". I am adjusting the price as well.
$13,000. Thanks all! Jevers

I have changed the title of this post but can't edit the rest. After seeing the competition, I think the ad should read " NICELY OPTIONED " in place of " loaded with just about every option ". I am adjusting the price as well.
$13,000. Thanks all! Jevers
still have any seats left?

Up for sale is a pristine FJR with only 10,700 miles and loaded with just about every option. Beautiful satin blue with a color matched 57 liter oem top case w/backrest pad. Upgraded oem luggage rack that has been powder coated black to match. Frame sliders, T Rex side case cages, oem touring w/s (oem included), Corbin seats, Seth Laam seats, oem seats, Battery Tender lead on a new Yuasa battery, new tires, all recalls and maintenance up to date. Located in the Mpls, MN area. $14,000 with all the options, $12,000 for the bike in stock form. I will adjust the price accordingly to the options you may or may not want. I will help facilitate shipping or delivery. Thank you. Jay 952-457-2104
Nice bike! I have questions on the accessories -

Does "upgraded oem luggage rack mean it's larger? stronger?
From looking at the pics, it looks like the frame sliders and T Rex side case cages have not been installed. Correct?
What was the recall work done?

Thanks!

-Dave
[SouthEast Wisconsin]

Nice bike! I have questions on the accessories -

Does "upgraded oem luggage rack mean it's larger? stronger?
From looking at the pics, it looks like the frame sliders and T Rex side case cages have not been installed. Correct?
What was the recall work done?

Thanks!

-Dave
[SouthEast Wisconsin]
I don't think it is larger but it is stronger with stiffening plates as well. Those are currently installed, I posted an older picture. The 2nd gear recall is done. Just make sure that whatever bike you buy that it has been done or still qualifies under warranty. Thanks for your interest.
Jay
[SouthWest Mpls area]

Which seat would you you recommend for an average sized solo rider?
That is a difficult accessory to recommend. Everyone's butt reacts differently to each seat. For example, my oem seat on my then new 2006 FJR was just fine for the 30k miles I rode it. On the other hand, the oem seat on my 2018 FJR is absolutely horrible after only 100 miles. Personally, and I mean PERSONALLY, I have had good experiences with Corbin seats. Do what I have done with the past 50 or so bikes. Buy a good used seat, ride it for several hundred miles and if you don't like it, sell it on and try another. I have been fortunate to break even or worst case, I am only out the shipping. It sure beats committing to a $600+ seat only to find out that it is not comfortable for YOU! Good luck to you. Jevers

Final no-haggle price before I keep it.
$12,500 with ALL of the accessories included.
$11,000 in stock form.

Just throwing this out there as this particular scenario actually played out when I sold my ST1100 to a gentleman from Alabama. I am going to take anywhere from 1 to 3 of my bikes (FJR being 1 of them) to ride the Ozarks the 3rd week in April. If anyone wants to make a deal with free delivery included, let me know. I am planning on exercising the herd, but I will bring all of the accessories with if it works out. Again, just throwing it out there. It's worth bringing the FJR along for the Push Mountain Road alone! BTW, I will honor my last price of $12,500 loaded or $11,000 in stock form until May 1st. Happy Easter to all! Jevers