• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$40 rebate on Bridgestone tires.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmericanMotoTire.com prices
Free Shipping T30 Front Rear
Let me help you with that.

AmericanMotoTire.com

T30 (GT) front: $95.45

T30 (GT) rear: $122.51

RockyMountainATV:

T30 (GT) front: $95.99

T30 (GT) rear: $129.99

Free shipping at both sites. Not sure if the rebate is valid at both vendors. Probably is. I don't see any rebate info at AmericanMotoTire.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Puppy. I think my fingers are done for the day. I spent way too much time on keyboards today and my brain and fingers are both feeling the effect.

For those who like the T30 tires, but do not care if they are GT spec or not. Now get $40 back as a rebate if you buy 2 or more Bridgestones.
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/l/Bridgestone-rebate-info

Note - Only the regular T30 tires are eligible for the rebate. The T30-GTs are not eligible.
The T30-GT's are included in this.
Are you a 100% sure? I asked Customer Service at RockyMountainATV and they said that the GT's were not included.

Well crap. You know, you guys make me do things I don't really want to do and cost me money at the same time.

It is no secret that I absolutely despised the two sets of Bridgestones I had on my bike. I have said numerous times that unless something astounding happened, BTs would never shoe my bike again.

Well, a set of tires for $188, and everyone seems to like them was enough to convince me to give Bridgestone another shot. I ordered a set of the T30 GTs from Chaparral Racing last night. I guess we'll see what happens. Hopefully these are as good as everyone says. Really,even if they're not, they're around $100 cheaper than I've ever paid for a set of FJR tires.

Thanks for the heads up guys, just ordered a set. They can sit in my garage all year at that price!

Zilla Zilla Zilla...
no.gif

Always overpaying for schtuff!!

Capture.jpg

Oh...Lol...I bought the 190/55/17. THAT'S why it was more. You had me worried for a minute. I currently have a 190/55/17 Roadsmart 2 mounted, and I really like it, so I thought I'd stick with it.

Remember, no matter what your girlfriend tells you, size DOES matter. :)