43rd Annual Forbestwon Masonic Deep Pit Bar-B-Que

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRK

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen (Loosely used)

June 27, 2010

I am helping in bringing this event along for more exposure. It is a great event that I have attended the last couple of years and it is fantastic. There is a great deal more info going to be coming out on it as far as details but I would HIGHLY recommend this as a spot on your calendar. As some of you might know the riding in that area is superb. I will post the details as they come out. Plenty of parking, camping and kick ass food. There is even room for a nice little FJR Forum table to sell or advertise if you like. There will be a small fee for that however, just don't know how much.

Here's the site

To see where it is at, google Forbestown, Ca. 95941

Some interesting info on the town (a very irritating site) click here

Oh yeah, if you guys can, let other clubs know please. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Los Robustos members may be enticed to attend. However, it looks like it is near WFO only a month later, which is a shame. On the other hand, I have been to a more modest Masonic bar-b-que in Oregon some years back, and the food was wonderful and plentiful. I'm not a Mason, but I was an invited guest and treated like family.

P.S. Do you guys really know where the Holy Grail is?

Most likely. But we have to figure out how to organize a BBQ first prior the unveiling of a grail. And yes, you would certainly be treated as family.