A Feb. day in the Foothills

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
Well friends, if ya been wondering where we been. 2 months a go I made a BIG mistake and had a guy over to my house to watch football & have beer & pizza. He mentioned he had been sick & had a covid test yesterday but he didn't think he had it. I thought if I just stay 6 feet away I'll be ok. I since learned in an enclosed room for several hours 6 ft don't matter.

The next day he messaged me he was positive. So after 4 days I got the fever short of breath the whole works. Didn't get so severe I needed to go to the hospital but that thing scared the hell out of me, and I can see if u had a underlying problem it could kill you ( It killed a salesman I know at the mc shop who already had an enlarged hart from an infection & penumonia he had a few years ago, he was only 52). Now I still have problems from it but slowly recovering.

Saturday I felt good enough to take Duchess out the FJR  for short ride & hike. Here's the Video... 

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  Keep vigilant about staying safe.  Love the video.