Ace Cafe Orlando News?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redzgrider

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard or read anything definitive on progress at the Orlando Ace Cafe. Most recent thing I found indicated they would be doing a soft opening in January, and grand opening in February -- though that reference was from a AIM Expo discussion, not from the Ace website. Lack of development at the website makes me wonder if the entire plan was a pipe dream

Is this a Cafe mixed with a hardware store? That would be pretty cool. Buy a torque wrench or nail gun and have a couple of chili dogs to celebrate.

[for my buddy Fred W:
coolsmiley02.gif
I'm pretty good with Google.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thairumph Triumph came out with an ACE Cafe commemorative edition last year.

There is a Triumph dealer in Orlando. They are the same ones who bought Bruce Rossmeyer's Triumph/Ducati franchises (Ormand Beach) just before Bruce retired and then died in an ill-advised passing incident on a country road near Sturgiss.

These are the same guys who had the BMW franchise in Daytona Beach, which is now BMW, Triumph, and Ducati.

My impression was that they had pretty deep pockets ... sort of like Max Stratton.

In any event, I wonder if they're behind this investment. It seems like a good idea, especially for Orlando where there are a gajillion tourists 24/7 in every season of the year.