After holidays

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilmedic13

Reaction score
I was thinking of January 3rd for some post holiday eating/show and telling. Maybe CBIP again, or somewhere else if you guys/girls want something different. If I can get a few ayes I'll float some ideas if you folks want a different venue. There are tons in the Oakbrook area I know of. Just let me know, I'm all ears!

I'm in, Ed. Location doesn't matter since we tend to have a good time wherever we are. This is just an idea, but there's a place about 1 mile east of CBIP on Butterfield called Taylor Brewing Company. It just happens to be one of my favorite brew pubs (I'm a home brewer and a self-proclaimed beer snob). Good food menu and a great beer menu including some first rate craft beers. I only suggest that because we need to toast the new incoming addition to the evilmedic household :drinks:

If I'm back in town, I'll be there. Depends on whether we travel back on Saturday afternoon or that Sunday morn.

Taylor Brewing Company sounds interesting. I should scout that place and sample the beverages.