AIMExpo 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LKLD

I miss Don. 😔
Reaction score
I just ordered my tickets. Their website has them for $13 advance, but...if you go to their Facebook page, you can get them 2-4-1, until the end of June, for $7.50!

Look forward to seeing all of you there!

Facebook link https://m.facebook.com/AIMExpo/

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems their link for 2-4-1 has been lost, AIMExpo informed me that discount code DADDAY will get you 2-4-1.

Dang, you beat me to it! I got the email today on the 2-4-1 offer.

I'm in! That's been a good show and FJR gathering the last couple of yrs. I can't wait to see the new, BLACK FJR 6 speed! OK, OK, maybe I'm just wishing, but can't hurt to be optimistic, maybe Mother Yamaha is reading our posts!

EDIT: My discount code in the email was FIREWORKS16 - - just a FYI........

https://secure.interactiveticketing.com/1.11/4f4465/?promo=FIREWORKS16#/select

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking of doing a demo ride, on one of the street models, of a Zero electric bike. Anyone else? Is there anyone doing any of the demo rides, or am I the only one?

Well, I just found out (Facebook) that this will be the last year for AIMExpo....in Orlando. Moving to Columbus,Ohio in 2017.

Really!?!??! That will be a closer drive/ride!!! But, I still have plans to venture to Florida this fall.... :)

I'm surprised they didn't move it sooner - I mean, what's in Florida other than old people and Vic??

Seriously thought - seems like a logical move to put the show within reach of a larger population of the market - the press release said that Columbus puts them within 500 miles of 41% of US power sports dealerships. Columbus does seem a little north and west, but works for me because it's only 4 hours away!!

Which BLOWS.
Don't I know it! I wrote something on their Facebook page, expressing my displeasure. Not that it'll do any good.