Alice's for the 07 party !!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ACK !! Hwy 92 will be mini-van hell. !!! Avoid at all costs if running late!!!
other options...

1) Hwy 84 ( Dumbarton Bridge accross the bay ) . You'll need to head north on Hwy 101 a few miles after crossing the bridge to continue with 84 up the hill. Not a bad choice, dumps you right at Alice's.

2) Page Mill road, tight twistie road, semi good surface, a couple turns may bite you if your not carefull. Longest road up the mountain. South of Alice's restaraunt.

3) Hwy 9 from Los Gatos, good road condition, fastest road, ( posted 35 :D watch for LEO :ph34r: ). Furthest road south of Alice's.
Also, if anyone is coming north on HWY1, you can come East on Hwy84 toward Alice's without driving on Hwy92.

Well, I'm out. I have many precincts to walk, and the fact that I'm not getting much help from my 'brothers' means I can ill afford to take precious crunch time off just to go hang out with some buddies. That's basically what it will be since Yamaha already released the bikes yesterday. Seems pretty stupid to ride all that way (on slabs) just to see what that color looks like in person. I'll do some riding Friday to get my fix, then catch up with y'all some other time, hopefully soon (but after Nov. 7th). :bye2:

I am going to be visiting Moffett Field on Friday and staying in Mountain View. Recommended route to Alice's from Moffett? Thanks.

Depends on which side, Hwy 101 or hwy 280. Either way go north and take woodside road exit. If on hwy 101, go west through Redwood City on Woodside road, 84, and go under hwy 280 all the way to the town of Woodside. If on 280 take the Woodside road exit and go west. Continue through

Woodside, 84, all the way up a winding tight turned road, kind of slow. You will intersect Skyline Blvd and Alices.

I am going to be visiting Moffett Field on Friday and staying in Mountain View. Recommended route to Alice's from Moffett? Thanks.

Page Mill road on the border of Mt View and Palo Alto is the closest route... tight road.. 1st / 2nd gear stuff !! :D

From Moffett take 101 north 5 or so miles, get off on Oregon Expressway, ( go back over freeway .. West ) Oregon Exp. turns into Page Mill. Take it to the summit which is Skyline, take a right and you'll find Alice's.

( BTW Di's pulled her knee at the Gym so she'll be out a while.. guess I'm solo !! B) )

Uberkul... cagin' it !!
NOT!! :dribble:

I just can't do the twisty bits with you since I have to get back over the Bay by about noon. Now if you can convince me I can be where I need, when I need, I'm all yours ;) .

Uberkul... cagin' it !!
NOT!! :dribble:

I just can't do the twisty bits with you since I have to get back over the Bay by about noon. Now if you can convince me I can be where I need, when I need, I'm all yours ;) .
Just drop off that saddlebag full of cash at your daughters on the way in !! :D
Now that's funny!! :lol:

She's way past cash now days, somehow money just manages to electronically transfer itself for her use now? :dribble:

Lets have breakfast. Say 7:30 or 8?
Sounds good to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yammie big rig was there just before dark and they started unloading !! :yahoo:

2764804-barf_x_800_3.jpg

Today on 84, right after the overpass over El Camino, the revenue enhancers :angry2: were out in force. The Moto cops were lined up shooting radar at you as you came over the overpass, so watch your speed through there.

Last edited by a moderator:
CRAP!!!! :angry:

Why the heck did I think this was Sunday...

(I kinda planned everything around it)

I'm sitting in Eureka tonight, 300 miles away. Arrggghhhh

Guys If yah see me yah see me, I haven't decided if I'm giong to get up early to make yet...

(On a lighter note I did get to Crater lake & 96 & 299 & 36 today... :D )

you managed to do three of the best roads in Cali already !!! :clapping: Needs tires yet ?? :D
PM coming at ya.
Yeah, I took care of that yesterday, had to buy a rear Pilot Road...

(Bend Euro Moto - Most Ducati's I've ever seen on a showroom floor)

-bvw.

Did RicnSac ever get found? :unsure: Inquiring minds want to know. Did Highlander get his Cell phone voice mail message before the rendezvous in Davenport? :dribble: