Another custom FJR paintjob in progress..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see you park it up near the bicycle racks at a Toys-R-Us and take picks of all the reactions from the parents of the scarred little tykes! :clapping: :yahoo:

Mad props to yah! Seems more appropriate on a chopper but cool none the less. Kind of reminds me of:

alien_.JPG

Although it's not my cup of joe either, that paint is simply AWESOME!!!!!!

To say, "Nice work" just doesn't seem to do it justice. Are you planning on professional pics? It would make a great desk top pic for our PC's.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm surprised no one else here has mentioned it.....but....

it would REALLY bother me to have this looking at my crotch all the time !!

WAY cool though ! One of those paint jobs where you could spend hours looking at the details.

Ray

Well, what's the old adage about putting a [tank]bag over her head & ......

While it mightn't suit the average sport touring rider, I suspect that's exactly part of the point in it's creation, gotta support that perspective, ..and it is beautifully executed!!

[SIZE=36pt]well done !!! excellent !!![/SIZE]

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The workmanship is clearly top grade and the bike is one of a kind for sure. What makes the surreal/bizarre artwork even more so is that it is on Japanese sport tourer canvas. Just looks completely out of place and unexpected. Only a few minds on this spinning rock would have thought "Hmmmm........FJR with Giger paint scheme, lets do it!". Congrats on creating something really unique and surely a collectors piece. Keep it garaged and for a long time. It will never drop in value from here.

I just looked at the SFO attendee's list and didn't see your name there. Damn it. I was hoping to see that beast in person.

I just looked at the SFO attendee's list and didn't see your name there. Damn it. I was hoping to see that beast in person.

That's cause you were too busy riding around with your Dad like a madman.....(he was parked on the backside of the pool) halfway up the room were we had the auction..... :unsure:

Not my style I would put on the bike, BUT, that looks like a very good paint job. I love the detail put into the bike, congrats on the excellent paint job and props to the artist.

Eric