• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

anybody looking for a new front wheel (complete)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
JUST PASSING THIS ON...NO OTHER INVOLVEMENT BY MOI:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/221153025395?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Nov 19, 2012 20:20:56 PST

This is a rim for a 2004 Yamaha FJR. This rim will fit 03-05 Yamaha FJR motorcycles. The motorcycle was converted into having inverted forks from a Yamaha R1, so the rim was not needed any more. The rim is in decent shape, but does have a beauty blemish as show in the pictures above. The tire has held air for the last two years, so it is evident the blemish does not affect the condition of the rim. The rim will also come with the rotors and tire as shown in the picture. Please feel free to ask any questions about this item, or any other item I am selling.

International shipping is NOT available for this item. Please no international bidders as I do not have the capabilities to ship items internationally.

The shipping will be FedEx Ground.

Refunds are not available for this item, so please be sure the item is something actually desired

I'd love to know what a "FJR 1300 FRONT WHEEL RIM TIRE BRAKE ROTOR DISC DISK LEFT RIGHT FJR1300" actually is, for one thing. Bidding's at $35 with 3-1/2 hrs. to go. No mention if it's from an ABS bike or not, but if you could use it and get it low enough, could be handy for the next time you bend a rim. But "disc disk left right?" I dunno.

I'd love to know what a "FJR 1300 FRONT WHEEL RIM TIRE BRAKE ROTOR DISC DISK LEFT RIGHT FJR1300" actually is, for one thing. Bidding's at $35 with 3-1/2 hrs. to go. No mention if it's from an ABS bike or not, but if you could use it and get it low enough, could be handy for the next time you bend a rim. But "disc disk left right?" I dunno.
Iz kan hardlee reed (New Orleans Public Schools and all dat)

Iz just wooked at da pikterz

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
From the pics you can see that it's a NON-ABS wheel, but I also previously confirmed with the seller, that it's NOT an ABS rim.