• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone have problems with FJRGoodies?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayshaw91

Reaction score
Three days ago I write, ask a question about the bar ends, tell them I want to buy so call me. I get an email answering my question, but that's it.

I write back yesterday. No callback. Wrote today. No callback.

There is no way to order on the website. The've got till 5PM EST tonight or they lost my business.

Anyone else experienced something like this?

Talked to Glen (by phone) yesterday and placed an order. No problems I know of. Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.com (they are not)

Shopping cart, web friendly, etc...

My first order took a while (2 days).

Had to add my name, billing info to their out of state database (sales tax issues I think)

Fairly slow going on the first one.

Shipping w/UPS tracking number was fine.

Everything arrived in perfect shape.

Great prices!

I agree the ordering process could use some improvement.

Since they are one of the few who support the FJR community I am willing to tolerate a little more during the order process.

Hang in there :)

Irony of ironies...

I just got a call and I missed it.

Someone on here tip them off? :) I'll call THEM now and order up the 2nd Gen bar ends. Look so niiiiiice...

Irony of ironies...
I just got a call and I missed it.

Someone on here tip them off? :) I'll call THEM now and order up the 2nd Gen bar ends. Look so niiiiiice...
Not I, but they're just 45 miles down the road from me. Maybe they sensed it in The Force.

....or the freshly balded seeing eye of WC sees all.....