Anyone here on the BA near Tulsa Sun. AM?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okfjr

Reaction score
I was on on my way to BA Sunday around 0730hrs when a blue FJR went passed. Rider had a blue jacket on. Anyone here???

Could have been Rik. I was in Drumright teaching MSF. Plus, mine is silver.

Not me , I was in SW Okla. with the bird dog at 7:30 AM. Still curious about who it was @ Clinton on I-40 around 4 PM.....

I was on on my way to BA Sunday around 0730hrs when a blue FJR went passed. Rider had a blue jacket on. Anyone here???
Did you take the HWY 51 exit to Coweta...if you did, it was me...I usually take that route to Haskell and then back on HWY 64 thru Bixby

Did you take the HWY 51 exit to Coweta...if you did, it was me...I usually take that route to Haskell and then back on HWY 64 thru Bixby
Yep that was me. I was going to meet a friend who has a 2007 FJR. I havnt seen or talked to him in about a year. We both had VFRs then out of the blue he calls me an tells me he bought an FJR. I had just bought mine as well. I wanted to make BBB this year and meet some people but my mother who lives in Ohio ended up in the hospital so I loaded up the bike and hit the road to spend some time with her. I sure passed alot of Harleys headed West through Mo. as I was headed East. Maybe next year?