Anyone in the twin cities area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip

Reaction score
Looking for someone in the twin cities area that could install my stem mount, the one that replaces the stem nut.

Thanks in advance

Phil

Looking for someone in the twin cities area that could install my stem mount, the one that replaces the stem nut. Thanks in advance

Phil
Get in touch with Shane he will be able to help you out.

Edit: Unless you're talking about a different Twin Cities other than Minneapolis/St. Paul, then I have nothing for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for someone in the twin cities area that could install my stem mount, the one that replaces the stem nut. Thanks in advance

Phil
If it's just because you need a 36mm socket ride it to the nearest autozone, advance auto parts and do it in the parking lot. Tools are free takes 2 min.

Phil
If it's just because you need a 36mm socket ride it to the nearest autozone, advance auto parts and do it in the parking lot. Tools are free takes 2 min.
This was in theory a good idea, however, after trying three AZ's not a single one had all the tools.

Soooo, still looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shane. Really great to meet ya. You are a great asset to the FJR community. If ya ever find your self in Kansas look me up for some dinner!!

Thanks for the endorsement Gramps,

Thanks Phillip, nice meeting you too. Anytime you need a hand when you're here working for the Summer just let me know. I'm a little jealous of you, only having to be here in MN during the best weather days of the year, then back to Kansas where the Winters are a bit milder.

And you can hunt quail there! :yahoo:

Shane

......, the socket at Sears cost me $9. No big deal....
He's about 700 miles from his garage for the Summer.

Based on our conversation, I'm pretty sure he not only has the tools, but probably also the skills to easily handle this without me if it weren't for the distance.

;)

Shane