Arkansas Ridin!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"
Reaction score
Gonna be rippin around North Central Arkansas April 29th - May 1st, were gonna ride it all, somethings 3 or 4 times.

If you got some good rubber on or can put on, then come on. We'll be hangin out at night in the Jasper area.

Mark (Glory Racing), myself, maybe Rushes and 1 or 2 others so far.

3 or 4 loops is 1500 - 2000 miles...sounds like fun.

Unfortunately I can't take that much time off before the Kali trip...but you guys have fun.

No ditch running either...it really screws with your forks when you do that.

Gonna be rippin around North Central Arkansas April 29th - May 1st, were gonna ride it all, somethings 3 or 4 times.

If you got some good rubber on or can put on, then come on. We'll be hangin out at night in the Jasper area.

In...

What about the edible flowers?

An picher taken n shit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Empty yer mailbox ya goober....

I'll do the other one...

3 or 4 loops is 1500 - 2000 miles...sounds like fun.

Unfortunately I can't take that much time off before the Kali trip...but you guys have fun.

No ditch running either...it really screws with your forks when you do that.
Well maybe this fall, I'd sure like to make a Kali trip like this one your doing someday.

I dont mind ridin your bike through the ditches, I'm gonna try and keep mine on the road though! :lol:

I'll be up there that weekend. Me and a few others will be staying in Harrison from 4/28-5/1. I'm just hoping the weather holds up :yahoo:

I'll be up there that weekend. Me and a few others will be staying in Harrison from 4/28-5/1. I'm just hoping the weather holds up :yahoo:
Sounds good, when (if) you come down Hwy 7 just look for a few FJR's, stop say hello, maybe ride a curve or three!

This sounds like a good time. I'd like to get down if I can get Friday off.

Where you guys staying? It looks like it's going to be crowded around there with the Ozard Rat Raid that weekend.

This sounds like a good time. I'd like to get down if I can get Friday off.

Where you guys staying? It looks like it's going to be crowded around there with the Ozard Rat Raid that weekend.
There all staying at the "HUB" just north of Jasper. We will probably stay at the Cliff House Inn (a couple miles south of Jasper) or one of the hotels in Jasper. Theres only a few and both are on 7, the main road thru town.

I dont know how those Triumph boys ride, but maybe a least a few of them will want to get out and spice it up a bit!

Come on down it will be fun!

Scott

Hombre, I wish my riding schedule 2011 wasn't so packed: I'd love to join in on this! A Goober M/C Festival in the Heart of Goober Land with real live Goobers! Big Fun!!!

too many roads...not enough time... :clapping:

Hombre, I wish my riding schedule 2011 wasn't so packed: I'd love to join in on this! A Goober M/C Festival in the Heart of Goober Land with real live Goobers! Big Fun!!!
Don, you would have a frickin blast...I'm tellin' ya. :clapping:

Yo Mark: +1, Gunny! It would be way cool, Scott and Russ are a laugh a minute to be around; never a dull moment, when you hang with those Goobers Gentlemen!!!

Yo Mark: +1, Gunny! It would be way cool, Scott and Russ are a laugh a minute to be around; never a dull moment, when you hang with those Goobers Gentlemen!!!
Been called everything...

First time a gentleman...

Kinda makes me itch....

:)

Just a note...

This is a fjrrider get together.

It'll be all about tearing the shit out of everything...He's a crazy Texican...

If you're not into that, stand back....

Fair warning....

The weather has sucked for the last week. Forecast for Thursday through the weekend is now Sun and 70's. Woo Hoo! New rubber goes on tomorrow. And just for the record, every time I have riden with Fjrrider, we have never knowingly exceeded the posted speed limit...

The weather has sucked for the last week. Forecast for Thursday through the weekend is now Sun and 70's. Woo Hoo! New rubber goes on tomorrow. And just for the record, every time I have riden with Fjrrider, we have never knowingly exceeded the posted speed limit...
Right now Friday and Saturday are looking perfect. I'm out Sunday...

I'll prolly camp at home an meet up with yous guys kinda like last time.

Your place at when?