Audiovox CCS 100 Thermometer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine seems to have mysteriously fixed itself. The last 3 days have been hot yet it worked perfect.. :good:

Mine seems to have mysteriously fixed itself. The last 3 days have been hot yet it worked perfect.. :good:
Hey Don! Even Gremlins take vacations, so don't let your guard down yet!

(Either that or they've used up all their OT allotted for your bike for 2012) :rolleyes:

(Either that or they've used up all their OT allotted for your bike for 2012) :rolleyes:
I'll go with that one! The old phrase 'use it or loose it' comes to mind.. Rarely, if ever, use CC unless on a CBA Ride.

Once a problem comes to forefront, one does tend to press the button more and more...

and maybe, if lucky, it goes away?

What are my chances?

0 to None?

None to 0?

Oh well, I ain't messing with until I get back from the RuebenRun! :p

I think they just gave up on KrZy8 and moved on. After all they did to that bike and he's still getting it back to riding condition, they've moved on.

Just wait till he gets back to the Kwak 1300, he'll find where they went ...... :ph34r: