Australian 08 FJR Colors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow

Reaction score
Black

bl.jpg

Black/Silver

bs.jpg

Silver/Blue

sb.jpg

A model is $AUS23,000 ($US20,500) plus on road costs.

AE model is $AUS25,000 (US22,300) plus on road costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. My preference as well.

But, as I asked on the FJROwners' site; with annual sales of about 50 units, how do they decide how many of each to bring into the country?

I wonder what the black silver would look like reversed? I love the black, just not that much of it. Have to agree that the silver blue looks nice.

.....and no-more 'dodgy' reflector panels on the front forks.

Silver/Blue would have to do for me, if I ever got sick of my Blue/Silver 07 model (which will NEVER happen). Black? uh uh...no way.

Silver/Blue would have to do for me, if I ever got sick of my Blue/Silver 07 model (which will NEVER happen). Black? uh uh...no way.

Thats ok. It is understandable that not everyone can handle the increase HP you get from the black bike. Perfectly normal. :p

No reflectors on the front forks of the Australian bike. Us US of A riders have our safety protected for us with those awesome and convenient reflectors.

08fjr1300a_blk_1_dd950344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No reflectors on the front forks of the Australian bike. Us US of A riders have our safety protected for us with those awesome and convenient reflectors.
S'funny...I thought this was about the Oz bikes....but ya get that