• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Autocom Pro AVI 300 (used)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguy

Reaction score
i recently purchased the autocom rig from Hezbelz with the promise that if it wasn't for me, it would come back to the group. well here it is...

in my hasty pursuit for communication nirvana, i added a new in the box Autocom PTT kit and a previously owned bluetooth module. (the previous one would not power up)

bottom line is, i'm going to do something different, possibly wireless and this kit requires more technical expertise then i have time to commit.

I put the rig on a test bench and powered everything up. it would transmit/receive to a GMRS radio set and to both headsets.

The rig includes the following:

1 superpro AVI 300 module (used)

1 PTT module, part # 1454 (new in box)

2 helmet sets, one with in helmet speakers, the other with earbud adapter (used)

2 stereo isolation adapters, part # 1314 (used)

1 bluetooth wireless adapter, part #1273 (used)

1 7pin adapter (not sure what it's for but i believe it will allow interface external coms equip (used)

2 additional 'pigtail adapters (appear to be helmet harness adapters) (used)

2 male/female 7pin extensions (used)

2 stereo/mobile phone interface cables part # 1277 (new in plastic)

4 foam speaker pads part # 1203 (3 are new in plastic)

I gave Helz $150 IIRC, and the PTT and bluetooth added $120.

I will sell it for 250.00 shipped CONUS.

I can accept paypal.

There is one guy on here that i am waiting to hear back from about it, his deadline is midnight eastern.

2-Photo2.jpg

1-Photo1.jpg

I'm waiting to hear from fairlaner. He actually has first option at this point. SkooterG is in line.
If that boy knows what's good for him, he will defer to the all knowing and powerful (and in need of an Autocom) SkooterG! ;)

SPF

i rec'd this mssg last night from Fairlaner at 10:23

"Sent 24 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

I will take it. whats your paypal info/

R

R.I.P. My one fingered friend

IBA Number 45197 CBA #3"

SkooterG, i'll let you guys work out his oversight in buying it knowing you wanted it... :)

thanks guys.