• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bag Hole Cover thingies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcsnclh

Reaction score
I've finally taken the saddlebags off the 04 and realized that when I bought the bike, I didn't get the covers that go in the holes left behind when you take off the saddlebags. I think there are 3 per side, 2 on top and 1 underneath, for a total of 6.

Anyone have a set laying around they want to get rid of?

Have you seen how much those silly little things cost when purchasing new?

Pricey little buggers!

BTW, what year (color) are you after?

I know it's a long shot, but the mechanic that installed your bags may have chucked them into the top of his toolbox 'just in case'. Couldn't hurt to ask the dealer.

I believe I have a set in my tool box at home. I have no idea what they are worth. I had a 2004, and since I no longer have the bike, I have no need for them. Tell me a fair price and they are yours.

I believe I have a set in my tool box at home. I have no idea what they are worth. I had a 2004, and since I no longer have the bike, I have no need for them. Tell me a fair price and they are yours.
Well a fair price would be about 10% of what the dealers want!

I bought my bike as salvage and didn't realize there were supposed to be covers there. I could use an 03 silver set if they arent overly expensive. thanks

I have a set of plugs for an '03 for 7,800 and I will throw in the bike, its mint. :D

Last edited by a moderator: