Bank Robber

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizz Bustanut

Reaction score
An armed hooded robber bursts into the bank and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door with the loot a brave customer grabs his hood and pulls it off revealing the robbers face. The robber shoots the guy without hesitation!He then looks around to see if anyone else has seen his face. One of the tellers is looking straight at him and the robber shoots her also. By now everyone is looking straight down at the floor. "Did anyone else see my face?" asks the robber. After a few moments of silence an elderly gentleman looking down, raises his hand cautiously and says"I think my WIFE may have caught a glimpse.........."

Damn....some pups just don't have enough to do during the day. Shouldn't someone be painting the basment right now?

Damn....some pups just don't have enough to do during the day. Shouldn't someone be painting the basment right now?
Easy there Wank Yanker.. I just finished cleanin the Basement so she could paint.

Watch yer mail. Yeah, I seen her packin up some shit an It ain't at the curb.....

:unsure:

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator: