• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beautiful 2006 FJR in Central FL w/26K

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superkram

Reaction score
Currently posted on ADVrider for $6500 and local CL for $6,750 OBO.

Open to partial trades (R1100GS, DL1000) plus cash.

2006 Yamaha FJR1300A with nearly 26K miles in excellent condition with new reduced price of $6500 in downtown Orlando, FL. ABS, electric adjustable windscreen, factory luggage, power outlet for GPS/phone.

Always garaged. Everything works excellent, no issues. Rode from Florida to southern California & back over Xmas holiday season. 5800 miles of bliss.

Bike is 99% stock with:

Two windscreens (OEM Yamaha Touring, tinted CalSci shorty)

G2 Throttle Tamer

Vista Cruise throttle lock

FZ1 mirrors (OEM from Ron Ayers)

OES frame sliders

Michelin Pilot IIs with 8K miles

Note: Was originally blue, but a month later I realized I hated the color and wanted black. I like black. I love black. I had it professionally repainted black by a friend who used to work at the local Mercedes/Porsche body shop that handles 90% of all late-model insurance claims, and left the OEM stickers off for a more subtle stealth look. It looks GOOOOOOOOD. I did, however, recently put on a new set of OEM Yamaha rubber strips from Ron Ayers to complete the sidecases.

Maintenance:

Regular maintenance with synthetic oil changes.

EBC rear brake rotor Feb 2013

New brake pads (EBC) front & rear Feb 2013

New Yamaha battery Dec 2012

Throttle body sync Dec 2012

Valve check Dec 2012 (no adj needed)

Driveshaft lubed July 2012 and Feb 2013

Comes with:

Yamaha factory FJR repair manual

Box of extra Yamaha OEM oil filters

Extra Yamaha air filter

Yamaha bag liners for factory side cases

Me:

Prefer cash. Willing to help with fly & rides. Clear FL title in my name. I'm the 2nd owner, purchased from original owner in Sarasota in June 2012 with 12K miles on it. Please PM me or email kramlinger at gmail.com for further details/pictures.