Big Butt Dual-Sport Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougc

I didn't do it!!
Reaction score
I've posted pictures and a link to a report on the Big Butt Dual-Sport ride for FJR owners that took place last weekend in Grass Valley, CA. It was a hoot and if you missed it (and you did since only 2 FJR owners participated :huh: ) you missed a very great time.

The whole story...

dougc

It was a hoot and if you missed it (and you did since only 2 FJR owners participated
You didn't even say a word about it.... :cray:

This is the first I've heard of the "event". There ARE a few of us who have dual sports (OrangevaleFJR, Uberkul, myself) who could probably be enticed to join you..... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, dammit! I woulda jumped on this if I had only known about it! I've been itchin' to break-in the Wabs on this kinda ride with 'pros' to help me along. No soup for you!

Well, dammit! I woulda jumped on this if I had only known about it!
Sorry guys, it was posted on the micapeak list. I was only a particpant and not the organizer. Did not even check to see if it was posted here.

I'll see what I can do for next year since it's a non-IBR year.

Any interest in the Oregon back country route? Mostly dirt between the CA and WA borders:

Maps, Pictures, and Info

dougc

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, dammit! I woulda jumped on this if I had only known about it!
Sorry guys, it was posted on the micapeak list. I was only a particpant and not the organizer. Did not even check to see if it was posted here.

I'll see what I can do for next year since it's a non-IBR year.

Any interest in the Oregon back country route? Mostly dirt between the CA and WA borders:

Maps, Pictures, and Info

dougc
I was just bustin on ya :rolleyes: But thanks for sharing the info and hopefully us DSers will see you next year :)