Black Hills Roundup II 27 June -1 July 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Scott at Bells today & let my room go, just to much going on here at home. Still with in striking distance for the dinner, we will see.................................................................
It's mine. Booked at Bells from 6/27 to July 1.

What's the link for the dinner reservation?

Last edited by a moderator:
John, let me by Tom dinner, he got my room he might as well have my dinner! :)

John, let me by Tom dinner, he got my room he might as well have my dinner! :)

I already signed and paid for the dinner, but I'm sure we can find some bum that will eat steak and beer.

Panman, not sure how to get your ticket to someone else? PM Wayne on the other sandbox, he can issue you a refund.

John don't need a refund! Kevin and Ray are big boys let them share it! Or give it to a charity of your choice.

I'm gonna miss seeing you all!

I called Scott at Bells today & let my room go, just to much going on here at home. Still with in striking distance for the dinner, we will see.................................................................
Damn Pan, you not da Man!~
no.gif

Panman is buying me a beer....here's to Panman!
OK then, ALL is FORGIVEN!

IN....had a nice conversation with Scott and there is one less Queen bed room available at the Bells Motor Lodge.
OUT....life has gotten in the way and I just can’t be gone from home during this time period. Had another nice conversation with Scott today so there might be one more Queen bed room at the Bells Motor Lodge but he said he was going to contact someone on the wait list so it might already be gone.

Hope to see many of you at Nakusp.

IN....had a nice conversation with Scott and there is one less Queen bed room available at the Bells Motor Lodge.
OUT....life has gotten in the way and I just can’t be gone from home during this time period. Had another nice conversation with Scott today so there might be one more Queen bed room at the Bells Motor Lodge but he said he was going to contact someone on the wait list so it might already be gone.

Hope to see many of you at Nakusp.
:(

The Southern contingent strikes out tomorrow. But we gotta get Big Texan, Pike's Peak, Mt. Evans, Dinosaur, Green River, Tetons, Yellowstone, Beartooth, Chief Joseph and Devils Tower out of the way first before we see y'all.
biggrin.png

Westward HO! https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1900f5b030c1a9016f
Looking forward to handing you a Canyon Cream Ale on Thursday afternoon!

Awesome! Looking forward to it!!! But if you don't mind, save me one until Friday, we won't be pulling into Spearfish until Friday afternoon.
smile.png

Well, surprisingly it wasn't economics that got in the way (layed-off in Jan) but a very unfortunate passing of a good friend. I'll be attending a funeral next weekend in Idaho so I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel this year. I'll contact Bell's and let them know the room is available. I hope everyone has a great time. Be safe!

Burns1

Well, surprisingly it wasn't economics that got in the way (layed-off in Jan) but a very unfortunate passing of a good friend. I'll be attending a funeral next weekend in Idaho so I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel this year. I'll contact Bell's and let them know the room is available. I hope everyone has a great time. Be safe! Burns1
Sorry you won't be here and for the circumstances surrounding your absence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, surprisingly it wasn't economics that got in the way (layed-off in Jan) but a very unfortunate passing of a good friend. I'll be attending a funeral next weekend in Idaho so I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel this year. I'll contact Bell's and let them know the room is available. I hope everyone has a great time. Be safe!
Burns1
That truly sucks. Sorry to hear. Next time?

WEAX looks like June in the Black Hills. Thunderstorms probable in the afternoon/evenings. Just ask FJRay.
Screenshot_20180624-113707_The%20Weather%20Channel-L.jpg

Say WHAAAT? After I re-donated my won pair of Freaking Frog Togs at CFR based upon promises of blue sky and sunshine in SD? :whistle: