• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW F800ST for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceruleanryder

Reaction score
My main riding partner (SO) recently upgraded and is selling her "old" scoot. I thought I would post here since one of us FJR riders might have an inseam challenged friend in need of a great bike. Asking $8500

-9160 miles

-6 speed

-Lowered Suspension

-BMW Extra Low Seat

-ABS

-BMW side cases

-Frame sliders

-Front axle slider

-Oil change and brake flush routine service done in August 2014 by dealer

-Heated grips

-Tank protector

-LED flashers on license plate for extra visibility

-mirror extenders

-Tan/champagne

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-08l8QyPWetA/VCDV7O3n45I/AAAAAAAAABE/7ehWCIhY25k/s400/image.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-08l8QyPWetA/VCDV7O3n45I/AAAAAAAAABE/7ehWCIhY25k/s400/image.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uia1iNZ66I0/VCDV9vp8H8I/AAAAAAAAABE/GlOCOYWyApI/s400/image.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sfo7nULQysY/VCDV9tzoQjI/AAAAAAAAABE/zjWh5bCD35g/s400/image.jpg

Sweet bike.
smile.png

My main riding partner (SO) recently upgraded and is selling her "old" scoot. I thought I would post here since one of us FJR riders might have an inseam challenged friend in need of a great bike. Asking $8500

-9160 miles

-6 speed

-Lowered Suspension

-BMW Extra Low Seat

-ABS

-BMW side cases

-Frame sliders

-Front axle slider

-Oil change and brake flush routine service done in August 2014 by dealer

-Heated grips

-Tank protector

-LED flashers on license plate for extra visibility

-mirror extenders

-Tan/champagne

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Photo assist!

(you repeated the first photo twice)

< 10k miles in > 5 years? This cream puff is a garage queen! Nice bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok we checked the on board computer and it's reporting 62mpg. That's on the high side but not unheard of and my SO is definitely doesn't flail on her bikes.

Thanks for the photo assist Fred! It is a cream puff and BMW does a great job fitting the inseam challenged among us. The only reason she is selling is because she found a deal on the GT version of the same bike.

Came here to post something else and saw thread. I sold my FJR and got a 2010 F800ST. Great bike for me, FJR just too heavy I'm getting 53MPG average. Manual specifies mid grade here in US. Belt drive is good for 20-30k but is pricey to replace. I have reg suspension and extra low seat and it works for my 5'4 frame. Hope this helps. The GT is nice and the hard bags are better but I got a pretty good deal from a dealer on mine. No regrets.

Thanks Sharkey, I took this bike out for a spin last weekend. I gotta say it is a fun ride. Somebody here has got to be shopping for a lighter, shorter sport touring scoot for a companion.

Ok price drop on this beauty!! Now $7500!!

This is a low mileage, ABS equipped, lowered suspension, middle weight touring dream.

NADA and Kelly put it between $7500 and $8000 with average mileage - this bike has less than half the expected average.

$7500 takes it home!

Ok we checked the on board computer and it's reporting 62mpg. That's on the high side but not unheard of and my SO is definitely doesn't flail on her bikes.
New last year, I purchased a 2013 F800GT (90hp) w ES and it is unbelievable on fuel mileage. Upwards of 70!

I'm not sure how different your specs are from my '13 (I see the dash has been updated), but the lil 450lb machine is a very fun throw around bike. I wouldn't wanna do LD on it, but for your local twisty rides?... blast anna half!

Good luck w your sale
smile.png

New last year, I purchased a 2013 F800GT (90hp) w ES and it is unbelievable on fuel mileage. Upwards of 70!

I'm not sure how different your specs are from my '13 (I see the dash has been updated), but the lil 450lb machine is a very fun throw around bike. I wouldn't wanna do LD on it, but for your local twisty rides?... blast anna half!

Good luck w your sale
smile.png
KJ, if an F800ST can endure and withstand an obnoxious LardAss Canuckistani like Billy Fitz for 2,000 kilometers in the Alps and Dolomites: It is tough enough for any type of riding!

Check out Billy Fitz looking up the hill in the direction der Hoser wants to go. Frostback dominated this corner. All hail the King of Stelvio ….yamafitter!

bill-1-L.png

bill-2-L.png

bill-3-L.png

bill-4-L.png

I rode an F800ST a few years ago for 3 days. It was a frigging blast!! It would be a great bike for shorter trips and around town stuff. Light, fast, and super fun, with luggage!

I was thinking of getting one for my wife, but I would have ridden it way more than she would have!!

EDIT: Thanks Big O!! Holy crap...I didn't see that until you said. Lol...

Good luck w your sale
smile.png
KJ, if an F800ST can endure and withstand an obnoxious LardAss Canuckistani like Billy Fitz for 2,000 kilometers in the Alps and Dolomites: It is tough enough for any type of riding!

Check out Billy Fitz looking up the hill in the direction der Hoser wants to go. Frostback dominated this corner. All hail the King of Stelvio ….yamafitter!

bill-4-L.png
Is that a Timmy H's doughnut roll I see popping out!?

Yikes! Thanks El' Pappa ;)

I rode an F800ST a few years ago for 3 days. It was a frigging blast!! It would be a great bike for shorter trips and around town stuff. Light, fast, and super fun, with luggage!
I was thinking of getting one for my wife, but I would have ridden it way more than she would have!!

EDIT: Thanks Big O!! Holy crap...I didn't see that until you said. Lol...
Exactly why I bought one!

I don't have the side bags (yet), and mine is the GT version. The ES is a nice option but Sport Mode is overall too stiff! ...maybe it needs to break-in, or maybe one needs to be more like a Timmy Horton's frequenter.

20140402_183734_zpsf1831b8b.jpg