Bridgeport Weekend Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is there two cots we can push together?
Oh lord... there goes the neighborhood. ;)
Not yet. My work schedule is subject to a possible change, and I won't know if I'm still off until June 25th.

Might have to do this solo, if at all....
Brodie is camping... maybe he'll share his tent with you. ;)
My very best friend tells me...

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

I Snore -
Big Time!
:rolleyes:
You say that like it's a bad thing... ;)

A very small 3 man tent, housing a very large guy.

Picture in your mind the tent walls shuddering in rhythm with the symphony emanating from my nasal cavity.
WayfastEddie may want to think twice about pitching his tent next to mine in Bridgeport. :dribble:

I sleep alone in my tent.

Sorry Bob

;)

Brodie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun!........ can't make this one. I do have a 4-man tent for use and it could be strapped to the seat if riding solo.

and Brodie has really big feet... they probably stink somethin fierce... better he sleep alone.

B....

FJROAM

...and Brodie has really big feet... they probably stink somethin fierce... better he sleep alone.B....

FJROAM

[SIZE=12pt]Sasquatch rides an FJR.[/SIZE]

DSC00888.jpg

:p

My work schedule is subject to a possible change, and I won't know if I'm still off until June 25th.Might have to do this solo, if at all....
I have to work Friday, don't get off until Saturday morning. Is there a single night single rate, or is this for Saturday night and Sunday night? That would work....

My work schedule is subject to a possible change, and I won't know if I'm still off until June 25th.Might have to do this solo, if at all....
I have to work Friday, don't get off until Saturday morning. Is there a single night single rate, or is this for Saturday night and Sunday night? That would work....
This trip is one night. Up Saturday - stay Saturday night - ride home Sunday.

As soon as Tyler confirms she'll be there, as she and Brodie might be the only people I'll know going in, and Brodie ain't worth the gas. :p

Do you have a list of FJR Forum playas?

I deeply and sincerely pray that this trip can and will happen as Tyler planned.
Tyler planned on going on the trip, but the Bridgeport trip is my plan.

We are still going.

Best,

-patrick
Patrick, please be sure a toast is hoisted for Tyler. I'm sure you would but remember that many of us will be doing so vicariously through you and your group of adventurous riders.

As soon as Tyler confirms she'll be there, as she and Brodie might be the only people I'll know going in, and Brodie ain't worth the gas. :p
Do you have a list of FJR Forum playas?
Hey Toe, Terri and I will be there. Hope you can make it.