Bust will never learn.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizz Bustanut

Reaction score
:angry: Apparently Bust can't comprehend anything that is told to him. So I had to send him a text.......

I sure hope he can comprehend this.

I'm trying to figure out why she is going over to get him out. It is probably more advantageous to bring home the other old goat.

I shoulda known better than to check out this thread so late at night. The mental picture is just too much.

Try to go to sleep....counting sheep....and every one of them will prolly have Bust on 'em, and wearing a thong no less. EEWWWW

I shoulda known better than to check out this thread so late at night. The mental picture is just too much.

Try to go to sleep....counting sheep....and every one of them will prolly have Bust on 'em, and wearing a thong no less. EEWWWW
Absolutely, this is the stuff nightmares are made of.

Yes, she is a saint, I new that a long time ago... :clapping:
+1, Gunny; very well spoken Petey, Bravo! Sheila will not spend a single day in Purgatory, for her having to live on Earth with that Jackass it is straight to Heaven for her!

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy Dog Pile Friday TripperMike and airboss, here you Guys go and enjoy it!

bustanut-L.jpg

Mizz Bust, be sure to get the two hot 20's outta the house before you retrieve the sheepster, he has real sensitive feelings.. :rofl:

Happy Dog Pile Friday TripperMike and airboss, here you Guys go and enjoy it!

bustanut-L.jpg

Dang it... wife just walked by when that picture was up. Now she says I need counseling for visiting websites with such debauchery.

I tried to explain to her that Bust only goes out in public like that on national holidays. Don't think it mattered, I think she's calling to set up an appointment now.

My eyes hurt.