Bustanut Joker Having Pains...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
Yes...He's having pains, not IS a pain...WTF??

I got a call from MizzBustanut (MB) today. Barry was doing some work around the house (I think) and got some chest pains. He did the smart thing and went to the hospital. They did some stuff and then sent him off to a better equipped hospital for Angioplasty.

I first talked to MB as they were between hospitals. I talked to her later as they were sitting in a room, and right now, the docs are talking about just possibly sending Barry home, as his tests are coming back ok...Still the possibility they are gonna cath his arteries, but not sure at this point. I guess it's looking better than initially. Maybe not sure what caused the chest pains, but I'm guessing at that, so I could be wrong.

I talked to Barry for about 40 seconds and he sounded good, but the doc walked in, and currently, she is way more important than me, so we hung up.

Anyway...This stuff can be serious, and I wanna make jokes, just to lighten myself up, but I think we'll tease Barry later, when he feels better.

So, for now, just send him good thoughts, or prayers, or whatever you do, and keep them in mind. Here's hoping things turn out fine and Barry is just being a big baby...I'm concerned about him...Thought everyone would want to know...

AJ

Maybe a nurse in a Little Bo Peep outfit would cheer him up?
Nah. He'd rather have Bo Peep's sheep...
Okay, that was my one joke to lighten things up. I am hopeful that everything turns out well for our, (dare I say it?) Friend. Best of wishes, and if Bust wants it, I don't mind praying for him either.

Well, shit.

At least the man has 'sperience popping aortas. I seem to recall Bust telling that the last time they went into his chest cavity, they left an easy-access zipper, so that's good.

Take care of yerself, numb-nuts.

That's aimed at Bust - not you, 'Zilla.

Prayers going out from this homefront... get well soon brotha... !!!

We're all pullin for ya...

Rubber Side down !!! I hope he's not wearin a rubber right now...
bad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best going out to Mizz Bust and Bust. I knew he needed reaming but I didn't think about the aorta... do they do that from the back end?
w00t.gif
crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Add our well-wishes to the long and growing list! Do what they tell ya to Barry!

All my best wishes to Busta and his missus. Get well and we will all play later.

Don't forget you owe me a beer.

Best regards

Steve(Surly)

This was caused by the stress of missing CFR. Just joking. Get better and I'll bring down a bottle of Forty Creek to help lubricate the recovery.