Bustanut joker: The Artist

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerGeek99

Yeah, it's a concrete corn cob. So?
Reaction score
For those of us who have been around this sandbox for a while, we all know Bust as a ... well, words escape me, but you know what I mean.

Now, what you may not know is that the man has some real, true talent.

Those who have attended FJR rallies may have seen and, for those who were lucky, were able to take home some of his work.

I'm talking about his picture frames, folks. They really are beautiful.

I recently took possession of 2 of his frames - one is a CFR frame, the other a NAFO frame. We have them proudly on display in our home.

The CFR frame, with picture courtesy of Bill (yamafitter) who took the picture from a prone position along the road in Quebec, commando-style.

CFR2010.jpg

And the NAFO frame, picture courtesy of KillBoy.

NAFO2010.jpg

But there was something else that I got with the frames that has truly, uhh, "touched" me.

An original work of art, from the deepest bowels of Bustanut joker's center of creativity.

Or he was drunk.

To be honest, I'm not sure which.

See for yourself - note who is referenced: me, Bust, odot (remember him?), ScooterG, Beemerdons, Petey, and various barnyard critters.

This is not for those with weak constitutions.

You have been warned.

I have this one-of-a-kind, priceless work of art, hanging on the fridge. It's that awesome.

BustArtwork.jpg

I about sharted myself when I first got this.

For those of us who have been around this sandbox for a while, we all know Bust as a ... well, words escape me, but you know what I mean.

An original work of art, from the deepest bowels of Bustanut joker's center of creativity.

Or he was drunk.

To be honest, I'm not sure which.
I got an email from Dorothy the other day. I suspect he drew that at the same time he wrote that email. That guy really needs to lay off the distilled sheep urine. I'm keeping that email because I DID shart when I read it. Its not funny in the least, but the mispellings, phrasing and repeated letters could not have been done by anybody with a blood alcohol level much lower than 7.6%

... or maybe he typed it with his pecker.. I ain't sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email from Dorothy the other day. I suspect he drew that at the same time he wrote that email.
Nah, dude! You've been around the man, heard how he talks... He just writes emails how he speaks is all. 'Though, it IS much easier to decipher in person compared to email.

GAAHH!! And to think that I used his computer on Tech Day...

I feel so ... dirty...

I got an email from Dorothy the other day. I suspect he drew that at the same time he wrote that email.
Nah, dude! You've been around the man, heard how he talks... He just writes emails how he speaks is all. 'Though, it IS much easier to decipher in person compared to email.

I feel so ... dirty...
Good Morning Andy and Steve, While this "artwork" is very nice, I personally do not think this "art" is as vivid and colorful as the masterpiece that he sent to HotRodZilla at SW-FOG 2011. I am going to e-mail AJ this morning and try to get HRZ to post up the other "artwork" in Bust's repertoire!

BikerGeek 99: I think that you are still safe using Bustanut joker's computer. His dick is so fecking short, the only key he could possibly have touched would have been the space bar, and even then he probably only would have just barely grazed it.

I'll have you klowns know that piece cost me plenty to produce.

16 bottles of cough syrup,10 pounds of candy,and a case of Red Bull.

Hey! Paying a classroom of first graders to create art ain't cheep these days. ;)

:jester:

I feel so ... dirty...
Don't worry bout it Andy.. I washed it off real good and wiped it dry on your teeshirt.

I feel so ... dirty...
Don't worry bout it Andy.. I washed it off real good and wiped it dry on your teeshirt.

Yeah Andy, that was the spot on your teeshirt that seemed to come from a Vienna Sausage, but it appeared to be much too fecking small to be from a damned cocktail weenie!

I've got one of those picture frames from WCR and all I got is a picture of Mary Ellen's Bum.

I Win.

Yup...You definately win. All I got was a frame with the following drunken craziness etched into it:

BarrySW-FOGArt4.jpg

Of course, if it hadn't had that picture drawn, I donno if I woulda fought so hard to get to take the frame home. No matter what picture I put in this frame, that picture will always be lurking in the background. Haha...Some day when I'm dead and someone takes the frame apart, the first words out of their mouth will be, "What the FUCK?" Totally worth it.

Thanks Jackass!

I've got one of those picture frames from WCR and all I got is a picture of Mary Ellen's Bum.

I Win.

Yup...You definately win. All I got was a frame with the following drunken craziness etched into it:

BarrySW-FOGArt4.jpg

Of course, if it hadn't had that picture drawn, I donno if I woulda fought so hard to get to take the frame home. No matter what picture I put in this frame, that picture will always be lurking in the background. Haha...Some day when I'm dead and someone takes the frame apart, the first words out of their mouth will be, "What the FUCK?" Totally worth it.

Thanks Jackass!
It has been over a month since I last saw Bust's "artwork" and it is still as repulsive/disgusting as ever. That is one sick and demented puppy right there folks! Every Family has at least one Weird Uncle Harold lurking somewhere in the group. Here at our FJR Forum: Our Weird Uncle Harold is Bustanut joker! The Jackass!!!

I may have to take mine apart and look inside. :blink:
Don't do it, juniorfjr; just don't do it! Listen to your old Papa Chuy here, you don't want to view Bust's perversions in the sanctity of your own home!! The Jackass!!!