Cades Cove Smokey Mountain National Park

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA CYCLE RIDER

Reaction score
I just heard this on the local news here in metro Atlanta. There was a report of two deaths in Cades Cove storm a day or two back. The names were just released and one of them was Ralph Frazier owner of Frazier Harley davidson in Flowery branch Ga. He was riding a motorcycle with his girlfriend who was not injured when a tree limb fell and struck him in the head. I have to admit that it has not been a good last few years for Harley dealer owners. A while back Earl Small owner of a Harley Dealer by the same name was killed when he went to NY to buy a new helicopter. He crashed and got killed. I don't remember if he was in the new one or still flying the old one. Also there was the owner of a big H.D. dealer who was in one of those huge pack rides that hauled ass to pass a motorhome which turned left and took him out. Not good news for the motorcycling community regardless of your brand of choice.