CFO WEATHER ALERT!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Weather has a major effect on motorcycle gatherings-hence this ALERT and suggestions on how to deal with the hand we've been given!

1) Dry as shit. Prepare for major tire grinding as we frighten the Amish residents like none before us.

2) Bring lots of sunscreen-gonna be sunny, dry, in fact, absolutely gorgeous!

3) The sun can cause serious problems with vision-sun blindness is nothing to laugh at. Well, usually.

4) Did I say it's gonna be gorgeous?

EOM-sorry you guys didn't move west-not like we didn't invite ya's!

Rad, sippin the Fosters, in sunshine and high 70's, in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin.

Wish you were here-more to come.

Losers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather has a major effect on motorcycle gatherings-hence this ALERT and suggestions on how to deal with the hand we've been given!
1) Dry as shit. Prepare for major tire grinding as we frighten the Amish residents like none before us.

2) Bring lots of sunscreen-gonna be sunny, dry, in fact, absolutely gorgeous!

3) The sun can cause serious problems with vision-sun blindness is nothing to laugh at. Well, usually.

4) Did I say it's gonna be gorgeous?

EOM-sorry you guys didn't move west-not like we didn't invite ya's!

Rad, sippin the Fosters, in sunshine and high 70's, in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin.

Wish you were here-more to come.

Losers!
I can't see the sun from my cubicle, but it was pretty nice when they let me outside to run on the wheel at lunch time.

I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry...

I can't get out of here until tommorrow. The good news is my boss said I can leave at 3:00.

So, I would be laeving at here at 3:00pm EST Sharp. :grin:

Probably won't see too much other motorcycle traffic as the Tomohawk Fall Ride is also going on this weekend.

See you tommorrow.

Greg

Man, wish you all were here. Biotches. :p
Have you stopped and played Amish games with the locals on Cty P? They miss you.

EDIT- not that anyone cares, but I may be able to stop by Saturday afternoon/evening and see you crazy 'sotans.

I might just bring the sleeping bag and camp out at Wildcat so I can visit longer before heading back to the land of Wheaton.

Gheeeese, Rad, you called that shot a 100%.

Sun so bright and the sky's so blue even the sunglasses can't stop all the glare!

Here I am stopped at another wayside to apply more sunscreen.

CFO-09054.jpg

Have you stopped and played Amish games with the locals on Cty P? They miss you.

EDIT- not that anyone cares, but I may be able to stop by Saturday afternoon/evening and see you crazy 'sotans.

I might just bring the sleeping bag and camp out at Wildcat so I can visit longer before heading back to the land of Wheaton.

Hey Weaties.. If things go right for me (which isn't often lately) I was thinking of pulling outa here say 4 am.. sat. morning. That would put me in yer neck 'O"' the woods say 9ish..

Ya got room in the tent or should I bring the teepee?

:jester:

Hey Weaties.

That ought to be cozy for you fellas. :unsure:

Hey Weaties.. If things go right for me (which isn't often lately) I was thinking of pulling outa here say 4 am.. sat. morning. That would put me in yer neck 'O"' the woods say 9ish..

Hey Bust...don't take this personal like...but there is no tent big enough that I would share widcha. So ya might need your own housing. Seriously though...I'll be glad to meet cha...sleeping arrangements aside. :)

Hey Bust...don't take this personal like...but there is no tent big enough that I would share widcha. So ya might need your own housing. Seriously though...I'll be glad to meet cha...sleeping arrangements aside. :)

Ummm, what? The fact I don't shower till I smell bugs ya? or is it the fact my reputation has been somewaht tarnished since our last night together?

Either way.. I still got odots teepee.. :blink: I'll drag it along :p

I rode into Johnson City today and didn't get a bit wet. Hooked up with Petey, Griff and FJRRocket. They were dry too.

What rain are you talking about?

Looks like my son David will be riding pillion with me on Saturday so no room for camping equipment...so we'll chat for awhile with you guys in the parking lot, stay for dinner if there's food, then head over to Sparta to grab a cheap motel.

Great weather there radman... :yahoo:

Edit: Just checked Wildcat Mtn...no sites left this weekend there Bust.