CFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We may already have had this thread - I don't know. I do know that those boys that scheduled the EOM at the same time as our CFO may have syphoned off some riders. I know that wasn't their intent...September is just a good time to ride.

It would be nice to have a good crowd to meet and greet but I haven't heard much on this event except by me, grnarrowe, radman and a couple others...sounds like crickets (or that other board) around the CFO thread...

It is soon to be May or only 4 months from CFO. It's not like its December or something...

Quite frankly, the good roads around here don't care how many come. They will be here.....waiting... :agent: :assasin: :D

I'm not the organizer...I'm just curious, who is planning on coming to CFO? Is it too early to ask for people to stand up and be counted?

As much as I'd like to join the fracus again, the combination of distance and time of year do not bode well.

Maybe next year.... :(

--G

I plan on coming.

I have booked a couple of weeks off in September and I am going to go to EOM and the CFO It is just a couple of weekends in a row. Nothing to it, right?

I am going to try to remember some more faces with names (and handles).

I'll be attending the CFO.

Had a good time last year, fun to meet others from the forums and put a face with the names.

I am planning on a return engagement. It should be cool enough that Rad will make an appearance, and possibly keep his shirt on too! :haha:

Can I come, I would be riding my Gixxer?? Or steal my brothers BMW 1150 rt. Not sure if I could make it, have to do a little planning... Smitty

I'm signed in as well

I'll also have some art work ready to this week-end for some caps and possibly t-shirts if anybody is interested. So think about it so if this is a go I will be able to take count to know how much to order.

Devanator/Mike

So far I have 10 people confirmed as going. If you are going to CFO and have not PM'd me your info please do so right away.

I blocked 40 rooms originally. From the looks of it we have 31 open rooms, Please make your reservations NOW if you plan on going. The price of the hotel and dinner are fairly cheap and it's a newer hotel. The wife and I were there last Labor Day and we had a great time, nice hotel with a friendly staff, GREAT roads to ride and quite a few different places to chow down at.

There is also biking, cannoning, hiking and golfing in the area. All in all a great place to get away to for a weekend.

So? What are ya waiting for? An invite? OK, your invited to CFO 2006. Don't have an FJR? Who cares, not me. Come on out to Sparta WI and have a good time with some questionable charactars and a few good people.

Thanks

Grnarrowe

I am coming also (with my wife, I think). I have not met anyone yet from this forum since I am new to the FJR, but it sounds like fun and is only 3 hours away.

I will try to be there... My wife and kids may show up again like last year. We may need a car again to pick up Tom's bike again! :) (sorry Tom..)

John

My brother and I are planning on coming but I have not yet reserved a room. I am driving on 06 FJR. He will be driving something else. Is that a problem? Please advise.

Kevin Kirlin

So far I have 10 people confirmed as going. If you are going to CFO and have not PM'd me your info please do so right away.
I blocked 40 rooms originally. From the looks of it we have 31 open rooms, Please make your reservations NOW if you plan on going. The price of the hotel and dinner are fairly cheap and it's a newer hotel. The wife and I were there last Labor Day and we had a great time, nice hotel with a friendly staff, GREAT roads to ride and quite a few different places to chow down at.

There is also biking, cannoning, hiking and golfing in the area. All in all a great place to get away to for a weekend.

So? What are ya waiting for? An invite? OK, your invited to CFO 2006. Don't have an FJR? Who cares, not me. Come on out to Sparta WI and have a good time with some questionable charactars and a few good people.

Thanks

Grnarrowe

My brother and I are planning on coming but I have not yet reserved a room. I am driving on 06 FJR. He will be driving something else. Is that a problem? Please advise.
Kevin Kirlin
Hell no, bring the whole family. We have some day rides though, cagers will be stuck watchin' TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pete/grnarrowe,

Can you post a tentative list of boardnames of people who HAVE signed up so far? No personal info...just a boardname list.