CFR 2013 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay.......hall of fame.....wait......who cares? I guess the fans will be happy aboot it. Wait......I'm a fan and I don't care.
Ray, since all of the damn Frostbacks on this thread are either out shoveling the snow off of their driveways or passed out drunk: We might as well discuss Rush!

One of my all time favorite Rush videos:
Here's my fav
wink.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbdzDFNbl9c

And its prelude NWS !!!! (language)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Bubbles+with+rush&docid=5029068184944716&mid=0A5BEF593B44124CC0360A5BEF593B44124CC036&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay.......hall of fame.....wait......who cares? I guess the fans will be happy aboot it. Wait......I'm a fan and I don't care.
Ray, since all of the damn Frostbacks on this thread are either out shoveling the snow off of their driveways or passed out drunk: We might as well discuss Rush!

One of my all time favorite Rush videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hHzv-P21I
That looks like the grace under pressure tour based on the goofy haircuts they had at the time. It's one of my favourite albums except it seemed a couple of tracks short of a full album.
It was that Tour and this Video that caused Old Michael to start wearing his hair like Geddy! WORD!

Jeff is working out a few final issues with the website and we will be going live with the registration soon. Unfortunately I will probably have to start a new thread since this one is getting full of trash and FredW will get all pissed off about having to filter through all the fluff to find any relevant info.

Naw, don't bother, Billy. Unlike you, who has the memory of an elephant, I just get confused too easily.

Besides, any new thread that you open on this forum will just get filled with trash and fluff in about a weeks time anyway. Might as well keep it all in one neat pile!
smile.png

That's weird.....fredW has a good idea? First for everything I guess.....
Freddie Bear's a damn smart guy, he sure as hell was smart enough to root for the Boston Bruins instead of those suckass Vancouver Canucks in the Stanley Cup Finals. WORD!

36701-650-366.jpg

As per FredW's request we are going to keep this all in one neat pile.

Please be advised that registration for 2013 CFR is now open. To register please go to the official CFR website and go to the registration section on the site.

2013 CFR Website

If you have registered for a FJR Rally through the FJRRally site you should have received an e-mail inviting you to register for the 2013 CFR. The e-mail contains a link that includes your passcode and will take you directly to the registration page.

Once registered please follow the links to PayPal to pay the registration fee of $20 CAD payable to [email protected] to help us cover the administration costs for the rally. If you have not done so already once registered please contact Hidden Valley Resort directly to book your accommodation. Information about the accommodation is available in the accommodation section on the website.

We will be sending out further information on the purchase of rally shirts and banquet tickets at a later date once we have confirmed costs for those items.

Yamaha Canada has verbally confirmed that they will be coming to the rally and will be offering demo rides on the new Gen III FJR.

Many thanks to FJRGuy for working through some technical issues and hosting the CFR Website for us.

Merry Christmas

CFR%202013%20logo_edited-1-L.jpg

I like me new honda more and more each day..

The idea of actually riding and stopping for pictures AND actually riding instead of playing moto racer, seems more like it.

I like me new honda more and more each day..

The idea of actually riding and stopping for pictures AND actually riding instead of playing moto racer, seems more like it.
and this has something to do with CFR how???

Sometimes you meet the biggest bozos on a Honda.
tonguesmiley.gif

Happy Festivus.

OK Spanky and I are signed up. Having a problem with PayPal, though. Have to wait until next week to pay as they have to mail me something to verify I am me.

Josie and I are registered and Paypal funds sent.

The Paypal link on the CFR page wasn't working (hanging up), so I just logged into my own Paypal account and sent the money to the appropriate email address (without incurring fees). But, now I realize this will be in paltry US dollars, so please let me know the appropriate US to Looney markup and I'll send along the difference.

I liked the automagical registration process, that worked really slick. ;)

I liked the automagical registration process, that worked really slick.
wink.png
Unless Jeff has fixed it beware of using "Internent Explorer8"
According to Jeff most of the issues around IE8 were fixed by removing the buttons he had originally coded and just went with links.

PS - BeemerDons, please hurry up and register. FJRPierre needs someone to steal beer from.

I liked the automagical registration process, that worked really slick.
wink.png
Unless Jeff has fixed it beware of using "Internent Explorer8"
According to Jeff most of the issues around IE8 were fixed by removing the buttons he had originally coded and just went with links.

PS - BeemerDons, please hurry up and register. FJRPierre needs someone to steal beer from.
Feliz Navidad Guillermo, Miss Donna and I are now registered as Players, but there was no way to register my Son Seth: Age 16. Three of us are attending CFR.

Also, there was no available selection to register a 2013 FJR: Models stopped with 2012. Just remove those piece of shit AE models to allow room for the 2013's.

I hate PayPal with a Purple Passion, they screwed me when I tried to contribute to RadioHowie's FrankenFJR Rebuild Fund. Who in the Hell let FJRPierre IN?