• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cleaning out the closet sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnkrkr4lif

Reaction score
I will email pictures since I don't see the add picture thing on my phone.

*Women's Bilt mesh pants, size L, $50

*women's Speed and Strength jacket w/liner, size L, $50

*Kriega R35 backpack, $200

*mil-spec green vest, has hand pockets, has CE back protector and hard plastic chest protectors, $50

*Icon mil-spec green vest, has hand pockets, $55

*Scorpion 900 modular helmet, has brand new liner and visor, helmet size is XXL but with the liner it's now a XL inside. $100

*Bagster tank cover, grayish, $45

*Bagster tank bag, 20L, $40

*bagster tank bag/backpack, 11L, needs some zipper repair, $45

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interested in the Bagster tank cover and bag. Fits gen 2 right? I might also be interested in the Corbin set if it sits the rider at the higher stock height or close to it. Please send pics and a description of any flaws to [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which bagster bag are ya interested in? The bigger one is old and it shows, the smaller one is brand new but the damn zipper broke and the company I bought it from told me to get it repaired instead of giving me a new one. The Corbin is a touch lower then stock, but with it's design and angles it's not really noticeable. I'm 6'1 with 32" inseam, the seat is comfy in the leg area my butt just didn't like it for the 500+ mile days. I will shoot ya off some pictures in a bit.

I'm mostly interested in the larger bag. In regards to the seat, can you take a measurement from the ground to where ye Olde buttocks goes while on the centerstand? I'm thinking if you place a piece of lumber on it so it's horizontal it'll tell me what I need to know. I bought a used Corbin from another member last year and it's a little low for my liking. I'm pretty sure I was told it was lower than stock when I bought it so it's all on me :)