Cleveland Cycle Show - who is going?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Reaction score
The Cleveland Cycle Show is Jan 25 through Jan 27. Searching the site looks like a few of you are thinking of going. Might be fun (interesting) to meet up at the show for a drink and tell some lies. Let me know if interested and we could set a time to meet at the bar just inside the show.

The Cleveland Cycle Show is Jan 25 through Jan 27. Searching the site looks like a few of you are thinking of going. Might be fun (interesting) to meet up at the show for a drink and tell some lies. Let me know if interested and we could set a time to meet at the bar just inside the show.

Have fun. I went last year and was kinda disappointed... but it was snowing on Sat afternoon...

Cant' make it this year, I'm in Dallas... and it's friggin cold here, too!

at least no snow, yet... :eek: )

Mary

My wife and I will be there on Saturday. Just pick a time and we'll be there. I know a few of us Ohio FJR people got together there last year at the show. Its nice to put faces with some of the forum members here.

I will probably be there on Saturday. My wife doesn't mind the drive because it gives her an excuse to drop in on her college roommate that lives in Lorain.

Hopefully the show is better than it was two years ago - it was full of vendors selling cheap leather to the cruiser crowd and a bunch of stunter "crews" trying to hawk DVDs of guys riding wheelies between cars on the interstate. Triumph didn't even bother to show up, and I gather they won't be there this year either.

I will probably be there on Saturday. My wife doesn't mind the drive because it gives her an excuse to drop in on her college roommate that lives in Lorain.
Hopefully the show is better than it was two years ago - it was full of vendors selling cheap leather to the cruiser crowd and a bunch of stunter "crews" trying to hawk DVDs of guys riding wheelies between cars on the interstate. Triumph didn't even bother to show up, and I gather they won't be there this year either.
How about 1 pm Saturday at the bar on ther left when you first enter the show?

How about 1 pm Saturday at the bar on ther left when you first enter the show?

Sounds good, I'll look for you there at 1PM

I'm goin, if there isn't a lot of snow. My favorite is the used bike corral.

I'm in. Most of the time my older brother and I go on Friday night, but it might be cool to meet up with some of the local riders on Saturday. I noticed that Ohiofjr1300 lives in Valley City, which is right around the corner from me,I live in Brecksville. I recently bought a new FJR [i mean its new to me anyway, it's an 06] and I'm looking for somebody in the area who might be going either to EOM in September or NAFO in July, to possibly hook up with for the ride down or out there.

I'm goin, if there isn't a lot of snow. My favorite is the used bike corral.

I'm in. Most of the time my older brother and I go on Friday night, but it might be cool to meet up with some of the local riders on Saturday. I noticed that Ohiofjr1300 lives in Valley City, which is right around the corner from me,I live in Brecksville. I recently bought a new FJR [i mean its new to me anyway, it's an 06] and I'm looking for somebody in the area who might be going either to EOM in September or NAFO in July, to possibly hook up with for the ride down or out there.
I may not be right around the corner, as Valley City is west of Brunswick ( not Valley View that is very close to you) but I'm not far away. Anyway, I am going to EOM. Several of us from NE Ohio usually hook up and ride to EOM together, I'm sure there is room for one more. Looking forward to meeting you at the show on Sat.

Are you describing last year's show? I was there on Sat, only stayed about 3 hours...

Mary

Looks like we will have a few to meet up. Again we will meet at 1pm this Saturday at the bar on the right when you first walk past the ticket taker. I will be there with my wife and 3 year old grandson.

Well that did not work very well. Got there about 1:10 due to traffic. Needless to say there was about 100 people in the bar area. Therefore could not find any of you guys. Perhaps we can meet this spring at some of the cruise in like Quaker State. Am thinking of going to the NF0 and the EF0 events.