• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

-CLOSED- Heli Tour Performance GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Including Lou, we need at least one more to get the 15% discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhh........... why not?

add me to the list please. :rolleyes: (you can't take it with you....)

I would need to scoop the Canuckian version since the ignition modules are different up here North of the border. I believe the US version isn't compatible with the Canadian Feejers, so the part number required is HRT 076 2 ES. It's basically the same piece of kit, but with a small modification for the slightly different ignition barrel. I offer this info just in case there's anyone else out there in the Provinces that might be tempted. I also have been told (by a very helpful fellow forum member) that if you disconnect the 'intelligent' anti-theft ignition switch from a Canadian/European bike, the bike might go into hibernate mode since it thinks it's being stolen. So keep the ignition conected when doing the conversion from stocker to Heli.

My wallet might hurt a little but my back will thank me for it!

ride safe all - Bull
Hi Bull,

Let me check with Heli to make sure that they allow the Canadian/European version. I know, I know... it shouldn't matter but let me make sure.
[SIZE=12pt]I talked to Heli and there's no problem with Euro version being included. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well, Well, we now have 10 members signed up!!!!!.[/SIZE] :yahoo:

Now all we need is for all 10 members to call in and place their order, so we all get the 15% discount or the price of $279.65 + shipping.

Here's the directions from Jaime at Heli on placing the order:

> We would like from you a list of the members who will be included in the group buy. After we receive this list you'll all need to call us at 800-859-4642 to place your orders. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Please ask for Jaime when placing your order. I already emailed the list of members and placed my order, so I will mark "paid" next to my user name. When you place your order please post this so I can update the list. All clamps are in stock and ready to be shipped. They also take all major credit cards including AMEX.

[SIZE=14pt]IMPORTANT NOTE: We will NOT get the discount unless all 10 members place their order. Also Jaime will hold each member's order until all 10 are called in. The longer you wait to place your order the longer it will take for ALL the members to get their Heli clamp, so please order ASAP.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all we need is for all 10 members to call in and place their order, so we all get the 15% discount or the price of $279.65.

> We would like from you a list of the members who will be included in the group buy. After we receive this list you'll all need to call us at 800-859-4642 to place your orders. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Please ask for Jaime when placing your order. I already emailed the list of members and placed my order, so I will mark "paid" next to my user name. When you place your order please post this so I can update the list. All clamps are in stock and ready to be shipped. They also take all major credit cards including AMEX.

[SIZE=14pt]IMPORTANT NOTE: We will NOT get the discount unless all 10 members place their order. Also Jaime will hold each member's order until all 10 are called in. The longer you wait to place your order the longer it will take for ALL the members to get their Heli clamp, so please order ASAP.[/SIZE]
Done deal! I just got off the phone with Jamie and my order is placed.

:yahoo:

Now all we need is for all 10 members to call in and place their order, so we all get the 15% discount or the price of $279.65.

Done deal! I just got off the phone with Jamie and my order is placed.

:yahoo:
Thanks Ed,

I updated the list to show that you paid.

Now all we need is for all 10 members to call in and place their order, so we all get the 15% discount or the price of $279.65 + shipping.

I called Jaime and placed my order.

-Lou

Thanks for setting this up Chris_D. I'm all paid up.

Mark

I just placed my order with Heli. I was #5 of our group buy. Can't wait to get this part and I hope it lives up to all the hype I've heard. Must of my driving is on the highway at 4k rpm. Right in the "buzz" range. Hope this helps.

I just placed my order with Heli. I was #5 of our group buy. Can't wait to get this part and I hope it lives up to all the hype I've heard. Must of my driving is on the highway at 4k rpm. Right in the "buzz" range. Hope this helps.

I updated the list to show the 5 that are paid up. Thanks for the quick payment!!!!

Ok guys, I will order first thing tomorrow morning and I will let you know as soon as I do. Thanks

Lately, a couple of gallons of gas, a bag of groceries, an RC Cola and a Moon Pie runs about $280, I can do this !

sign me up!

Hi Bull,

Let me check with Heli to make sure that they allow the Canadian/European version. I know, I know... it shouldn't matter but let me make sure.

- I talked to Heli and there's no problem with Euro version being included.

great news Chris - thanks - Bull

Lately, a couple of gallons of gas, a bag of groceries, an RC Cola and a Moon Pie runs about $280, I can do this !
sign me up!
I added you to the list

Go ahead call Jaime at Heli directly 800-859-4642 and place your order. Just tell her you're an FJRforum member (give her your member name) and she will give you the discounted price. Do me a favor and post back here once you're done. Just so we know you've placed your order (I'm trying to keep track).

Thanks,

Chris

sign me up!
I added you to the list

Go ahead call Jaime at Heli directly 800-859-4642 and place your order. Just tell her you're an FJRforum member (give her your member name) and she will give you the discounted price. Do me a favor and post back here once you're done. Just so we know you've placed your order (I'm trying to keep track).

Thanks,

Chris
Paid a few minutes ago.

Thanks for setting this up ! You saved folks here a total of $600 bucks or so!

I updated the list to show who has paid.

Thanks again to all those who have paid in a timely matter!!!! Now we just need one more member to complete their transaction and Heli will be shipping our Triples clamps out.

Thanks for setting this up Chris.

I just placed my order. It was paid order number 10. She said they are shipping out today.

Thanks again. Can't wait to see how this will change the ride. Not that it really needs changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.