Cobalt Blue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriscoJim

Reaction score
The only other scoot in the line-up in this color is the Warrior with silver tribal flames. I saw one today at the local dealer. Appears to be a little darker blue and definitely more metallic looking - that could be a result of the silver flames but it appears to have more of a sheen to it. I guess we'll see in 20 days!

I just tried to see it again on the Yammy site - is it me or is it not there anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Mother Yamaha pulled the FJR and the FZ-1 off of the website. Many other models are still there.

Maybe they made a mistake and the '06 is actually red?

I noticed that myself. Tried to pull some more info on the 2006 FJR and FZ1 and...wammo...not there. Donno watsup... :dntknw:

Cobalt Blue for this blue makes no sense. :dntknw:

Yamaha racing colors are cobalt blue and white. It is a medium to light, but fairly bright blue. This 2006 FJR blue is not cobalt blue. This is a mistake.

This is Cobalt Blue. Most of the sport apparel line is blue...cobalt blue. Has been that way since the mid 90's when they switched. Yamaha was yellow and black until 1984. They went to white and red until 1995. Started Cobalt Blue and white in 1996.

:blink: