• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler and Throttlemeister

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks William for the Throttlemeister. I am still looking for a Corbin Smuggler for a Gen II.
Get in line behind us who have been looking for a Corbin Smuggler for over a year. All of my competition have gotten theirs so I think I am first in line.

Thanks William for the Throttlemeister. I am still looking for a Corbin Smuggler for a Gen II.
Get in line behind us who have been looking for a Corbin Smuggler for over a year. All of my competition have gotten theirs so I think I am first in line.
I know that I do not NEED a Smuggler, I think I WANT a Smuggler, but I have not SEEN a Smuggler. I will get to see one in about 4 days! I missed out on the guy in CA who gave one away for $250. Several sold for about $350 but were the wrong color. I tentatively held one while I found out the painting would bring the price up to $500 so I dropped it. I had a line on a silver one for $600 but could not get myself to spend that much so the member sold it to someone else locally (but then came back on the Forum and sold it again?? Or did they have a second one? Or were they lyin' about selling it the first time?). Then I and others were trying to get Franko to sell his without the bike he was selling.

Finally, I bit the bullet and bought it new from Corbin on sale. Yes, it was more than I wanted to spend. Somehow, I am more satisfied getting it directly from Corbin even though it was a little more expensive than the high end of the used ones. If I had gotten the $250 one in CA, then I would have a lot less explaining to do to my wife.

I know that I do not NEED a Smuggler, I think I WANT a Smuggler, but I have not SEEN a Smuggler. I will get to see one in about 4 days! I missed out on the guy in CA who gave one away for $250. Several sold for about $350 but were the wrong color. I tentatively held one while I found out the painting would bring the price up to $500 so I dropped it. I had a line on a silver one for $600 but could not get myself to spend that much so the member sold it to someone else locally (but then came back on the Forum and sold it again?? Or did they have a second one? Or were they lyin' about selling it the first time?). Then I and others were trying to get Franko to sell his without the bike he was selling.

Finally, I bit the bullet and bought it new from Corbin on sale. Yes, it was more than I wanted to spend. Somehow, I am more satisfied getting it directly from Corbin even though it was a little more expensive than the high end of the used ones. If I had gotten the $250 one in CA, then I would have a lot less explaining to do to my wife.

How much was it on sale? Couldn't have been less than $500.

Ooooooh meeee seconds, me seconds I've been in line a long time!!!