• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler, Corbin seats, TBR exhaust, Shoe Neotecs w/Senas, Firstgear, Klim...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazos609

Reaction score
I've got multiple 2nd/3rd gen FJR130 parts for sale. All parts are in excellent to like new condition.

Black Corbin Smuggler that can be used with a stock front seat, Corbin front seat, or any front seat I think. It looks really sharp on any color bike, works great with the Corbin seats to use when riding solo, and is really convenient to use, surprisingly large too, $700($953 from Corbin).

Black on black Corbin leather front and rear seats with Corbin Ovalbac quick detach backrest for the rear seat, $700($943 from Corbin). Use the Smuggler when you are riding solo and swap it for the rear seat with backrest in about ten seconds when you have a passenger.

Two Bros Racing M2 Black series carbon fiber canisters with stainless mid-pipes with optional stainless Powertips and stainless mid-pipe heat shields. The exhaust has about 5k miles on it and sounds great. You can adjust the tone and remove the power tips if you want it a little louder, $600(over $900 from Revzilla).

Two Shoe Deep Matte Grey Neotecs, one medium and one large, with Sena 10U bluetooth communication systems. These are 2015 production helmets but have never been damaged at all. Extra cheek and liner sizing pads included. $450 each(over $900 each from Revzilla).

Firstgear neon yellow and black Adventure Mesh Jacket size medium tall. I took out all of the cheap black foam pads and replaced them with Icon D3O Back Protector Insert, Shoulder Pads, and Elbow Pads. The D30 pads really increase the protection of the jacket. I am 6"2" 175lbs and the jacket fits great. I would say a good fit for anyone 6'-6'4" 160-220lbs. $200(over $350 from Revzilla with all the D30). I'll include a pair of 2XL Firstgear Ultra Mesh Gloves with the jacket.

Klim D3O Viper T5 Pro Back Protector EVO Pro XT Shoulder Pads T5 EVO Pro XT Elbow Pads

Your last line about D3O and EVO pads, are you selling those too or are they just search terms?
No, I've got two Klim jackets, an Induction and and an Apex Air, but I couldn't remember off the top of my head which one I had upgraded to the T5 Evo Pro pads so I just stopped typing and figured I would finish when I got home.

63677d1557698847-corbin-smuggler-corbin-seats-tbr-exhaust-shoe-neotecs-w-senas-firstgear-klim-20190203_123112.jpg

63681d1557698847-corbin-smuggler-corbin-seats-tbr-exhaust-shoe-neotecs-w-senas-firstgear-klim-5205.jpg

Sold the bike for medical reasons and the dealership said they preferred it stock.

Did we do a ride or two together to or from Lewisburg. PM pic of me Neorech if you still have it please. Thanks.

$375 shipped on the Neotec with Sena, either size. $500 shipped for the Two Brothers exhaust.

$325 shipped for the Neotec with Sena, either size. The Senas are $299 a piece so this is like getting a great helmet for free.