• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD New Klim Apex Hi-Viz Jacket X-Large $650.00 Shipped SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You're an idiot!"
"Get a yellow helmet and you'll be fine."
"Repaint the bike to matching hi-viz, problem solved."
"Keep the jacket Kevin...and get use to the hi-viz"
"White helmets work well with hi-viz"
"Vanity is a horrible thing."

Well thanks for all the insults and great advice. I got a few laughs and cried when zilla called me an idiot and picked on me for being a firefighter. The jacket is sold to a great guy and FJR Forum friend and may he never test the great protection of his Apex jacket.

Good for you...and I'm sure Griff will appreciate it, and so will everyone that rides with him. Hey Griff WTF was the color of that old jacket, anyway?

Congrats Carl!!

On the Alabama ride a few weeks ago, I thought Griff's jacket was a little tired looking. I bet that old jacket could tell some great stories. This is a win, win for both of you. Glad to hear it went to a good home!!

Some of the better things about this forum displayed right here!

Good for you...and I'm sure Griff will appreciate it, and so will everyone that rides with him. Hey Griff WTF was the color of that old jacket, anyway?
The same as Grey Ghost's jacket
smile.png

The same as Grey Ghost's jacket
smile.png
I'm sure the old jacket will be in the motorcycle hall of fame. I am thinking that Klim has broken Aerostich's back on quality riding gear. Good stuff, I just bought the Latatude jacket and pants..

Congrats Griff..

Smitty

Smitty