• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler for GenI

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
Looking for a Gen1 Corbin Smuggler, Prefer Galaxy Blue but, will take any color really. Priced reasonably.

PM Me if you so desire to rid yourself of one.

smuggler is the last farkle on a list,its pure non essential.but looks cool..........fairlainer,your the coolest.lol

I love mine, very useful to put the camera, rag, visor cleaner, extra shield, water bottle, etc, etc, etc....

Simon,

Doesn't it drive you crazy every time some one posts to this thread and it is not an offer for a cheap Smuggler?

I want to encourage everyone that has smuggler to post up here and tell Simon what like you and dislike about it. He really loves to read your posts!

Maybe you'll get lucky and Bramfrank will post up one his funny little jokes, eh. :hyper:

Simon,
Doesn't it drive you crazy every time some one posts to this thread and it is not an offer for a cheap Smuggler?

I want to encourage everyone that has smuggler to post up here and tell Simon what like you and dislike about it. He really loves to read your posts!

Maybe you'll get lucky and Bramfrank will post up one his funny little jokes, eh. :hyper:
Did any of you smuggler owners buy new from Corbin at full price? If not, then only used ones exist and Corbin never made any new ones -- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I have one For Sale! go to this link and you can contact me.

Smuggler

It's not cheap but it has only been on my bike 2 times. One to test fit and another to take the pictures in that thread.

PM if interested,

Dana

I bought a new one and it was here in 3 days.....

So yes there are new ones to be had, Just not this new one.

R