Cottage Grove, OR, Cottage Grove Yamaha

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfpextraordinaire

Reaction score
I just took my bike to Dave at Cottage Grove Yamaha for its 4000 miles service. I bought my FJR from the "other dealer" in the Eugene area and was seriously disappointed by the unprofessional and cocky attitude I got from them starting when I deposited my $500 in November until I took delivery in May. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: They tried to hook me into buying a "Maintenance Program" for $1000 which I kindly turned down because of advise I got on this forum as well as the $750 YES program. :angry: :( :angry2: They didn't show me any of the features of the bike. After I signed the paperwork they handed me the keys and said it's out in the back, thanks for your business! :assassin: :assassin: :assassin: I'm ecstatic that CG Yamaha is in my area and the kicked back, yet professional demeanor they exhibit is exactly what I would expect. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: When I buy my next bike it will be from CG Yamaha and those other guys can kiss my ass...

By the way, my neighbor bought an FJR one week after I brought mine home and he had the same experience.

Thanks again Dave, you're the best... :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: