D&d Setback Risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimLor

Reaction score
Got the D&D risers tonight and installed them in about 15 minutes - I went slowly. These are good looking and well made risers. Took a ride and it felt much more comfortable - I was up straigher and didn't have as much pressure on my hands and wrists. Only rode for about 30 min cause it started to rain. Will take a longer ride this weekend and provide my comments. By the by, the kit is supposed to come with 4 of the silver plastic caps that snap on the 4 extra visible bolts on this system - Dan and Dave (D&D) can't get them so they refund $5 and give good scoop on where to get them - fair enough. Handling was somewhat effected - noticed at slow speed but not really at driving speeds.

Bummer on not getting the bolt caps. Maybe someone on the forum has some extra? I bought the same risers and it improved the ride significantly! I like the way that they are the full thickness of the rise instead of a step effect. One of the best farkles that I have added.

mo

Ditto, I love the D&D risers, they should supply the caps as they did with mine. If they can tell you were to get them then they should get them and supply them, what a pain in the ass. :fie: