Damn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
18 years... we had some times B.

B.png

poor lil' shit came home after a week away. Been avoiding it, but her day had come.

i wish a vet could have done it for me. :( :cray: Gonna miss my lil girl........

Fuk

Sorry Bust.

She was beautiful! 18 years is a damned good run but it's never long enough, IMO. I lost one a couple years ago that made it to 22! Another just a few months ago at 17. It never gets easy to deal with. Our furry critters really grow on us and are true members of the family.

Tears in my eyes.

This was one very kool kat.

She had a good life with the Bust family - trust me.

When I was there at la casa de la Bust, the critters rule the roost - as it should be.

So sorry for your loss, B.

d

dang Barry...BTDT enough to feel my heart break a little...

my next thought and feelings are always that the joy she gave you and you gave her far exceeds the pain and mourning that comes

luv ya, man

Mikee

Sorry about your loss. I've got a couple of those Siamese furballs here too and would really miss their company.

Very sorry to hear about it, Barry. Lost my male Bassett last year and the female isn't doing very well.

bummer.animials r a pain in the azz but u gotta love em.think fondly on those late night trips to the can when u stepped in a pile of cat shit,i know i will.again bummer my friend.

I'm not a cat person, but after 18 years it wasn't a cat anymore it was family.

Sorry for your loss Barry.