Daytona Bike Week?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm showing up on the last weekend to meet with Tyler. She's going to make it to Daytona bike week this year.
yes.gif
I will be there ! Lets plan a meet-up for her!

Powerman, I am riding down on Wednesday, staying at Pooles and heading back home on Sunday. Hopefully we can meet up.

Last edited by a moderator:
While your there check out my friend- Chris Hiatt Band - he's playing a marathon of gigs in about 4 or so places during bike week.

26595375831_5a280a1ece_z.jpg

I'm showing up on the last weekend to meet with Tyler. She's going to make it to Daytona bike week this year.
yes.gif
I will be there ! Lets plan a meet-up for her!
Would love that! I arrive late on Thursday, 3/16, and return home on Monday, 3/20, so have three days to pack in as much as I can! ;)

As many know, I live in the area. It would be fun to meet up with friends old & new.

Can also help if anyone needs some help/service/etc.

I'll keep watching here, but feel free to contact me.

I'm showing up on the last weekend to meet with Tyler. She's going to make it to Daytona bike week this year. :yes:
I am going to the Jax. Dinner (2 up), but not doing any of the rides. So is there a meeting place? Time?

Vic, Are you doing the connection planning with Tyler?
Nope, this is Tyler's trip. She's got some stuff to take care of on her own and she'll be in a rented 4 wheeled vehicle. I'll be in the area the whole weekend and she'll text me with her whereabouts when she's free to do so. I'll meet her anywhere she'd like at anytime. All I'm going to do is buy her an adult beverage and take a selfie... :yes:

I'm currently in Port Orange and may have a brother visiting. We haven't done any of the "bike week" stuff in a while but I was thinking of checking it out.

I'm not too sure what he'd like to do but I'll try to meet some of you if I can.

Hmmm, cole slaw wrestling, I thought of that while pedaling past the Cabbage Patch the other day!

My Daytona bike week Road report.

Got up early. Rode across the state on Highway 40. Came into Ormond Beach and rode up the beach for a ways. Then rode part of "The Loop". Decided to ride through down town. No LEO directing traffic on main street so it was worse then usual. Was looking forward to stopping at a food truck that is on main street close to the bridge. Truck not there this year. Awesome ribs and collard greens in years past. I ride over the bridge and past the park full of vendors. Stop and text a friend that wanted to meet up and ride. He replies "Sick - need a rain check". So I mounted up and headed west on Highway 40. The end.

Ha. That sounds like a bad day. But actually it was an awesome day. Got to put a few hundred miles on the FJR. Highway 40 is actually a nice ride across the state. I love riding A1A from Ormond up past Flagler Beach. There is actually some nice riding north and west of Daytona.

Friday will be checking out the event and people watching... listen to some music by Chris Hiatt at 3pm... FRI MAR 17---THE ROOF @ DAYTONA BEACH PIER--HIATT SOLO--MAIN ST---DAYTONA BCH--3PM... dinner plans still in progress.

Saturday lunch at Eaton's at 1pm.

Saturday dinner at River Grille at 7pm.

That's all I got so far (no coleslaw wrestling thus far)... all are welcome to join in whenever they are able! B)