FJR1300 Eastern Owners Meet - EOM - 2024 - Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
EOM 2024.

I wanted to share where I am with getting things sorted out for EOM this year. Venue hunting continues to be a challenge for this event; and the facility and staff at Flatwoods have set a bar that will be difficult for any other venue to come close to - the behind the scenes aspect has not been easier anywhere else than with the team at Flatwoods.

I have a room block and rates confirmed with the Clarion Inn (formerly known as The Maggie Valley Inn) in Maggie Valley, NC - they will have the room block set up for reservations in the next few days.

EOM Event Dates: Thursday, September 19th through Sunday, September 22nd, 2024.

I do plan on have event shirts and FJRiders.com shirts / hats. And, if I can bribe Festus into it, we may do a run of RITC tumblers as well.

The on site restuarant is Catrina's Cantina (Link)

I'm going to work on finalizing catering this week so I can get a formal announcement post created and shared across the forum(s) and FB groups. We will likely end up with a "tailgate" style social event Saturday evening with catering from Butts on the Creek, door prizes, 50/50 raffle,etc at the Tiki Bar behind the hotel.

I will refresh routes to post as well.

Thank you for your patience...

Wayne

23.10.20.FJR on BRP at sunset.jpg

Last edited: